News   Mar 28, 2024
 126     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 186     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 251     0 

steveve's Toronto city model

"I wish toronto one day will get this kinda treatment:"

No seriously Steveve. You had the patience and initiative to create your own model for free. I can't see how the city could say no if you approached them and found your own corporate sponsors. Hell, you could probably raise $1000 on urbantoronto alone.

You can wait and wish that someone creates a city model such as the one of Chicago you love...or you could do it yourself and be paid for it. That is the difference between people who give themselves the permission to do, and people who look to others to give themselves something to follow.

Steveve,
Congrats!
How much of king street west of spadina do you have in your model? Photos would be appreciated!
S'Bus

Steveve,
Congrats!
How much of king street west of spadina do you have in your model? Photos would be appreciated!
S'Bus

the model yet doesn't go to Spadina, King west ends at Festival Tower/Lightbox :(
and speaking of festival tower, i need to update that one

holy crap dude! sorry I havent noticed this thread until just now! outstanding work buddy... you are the King of us skyscraper geeks! hope this turns into something big for ya and gives you some direction in figuring out what you wanna do with your life...

Wow! Terrific model! Are you ever tempted to go all Godzilla on this? If so, DON"T. It's TOO good!

Back