News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

steveve's Toronto city model

Here's Bay Adelaide West:

6011822120_e14613c08e_z.jpg

LOL! That is TOO awesome ^^^ :D
It's not for sure yet, but I may be taking a trip to China in the near future and will definitely go to the Urban Planning office to see that thing in person. It's mind-blowing in scale - that pic doesn't even show half of it. I would have gone to see it when I was in Shanghai 2 years ago if I knew in advance it existed. The other really cool thing is the Maglev train, which I did do last time.

Yeah, absolutely no comparison to our city hall model lol!
easily way bigger/more detailed! They even have a glass floor I think!

I've seen the one in Chicago, and that one, I think, is probably the best one in North America, the scale is pretty big too but nowhere as extensive as the shanghai one (but really, who wants to see Chicago outside of its downtown! Ha!)

Ur missing ALOT of buildings, I respect you but dude look up the new proposals.

For which model? If it's the big/original one, then yeah, I'll agree with you, but that's only because I stopped building it a few months ago, and many proposals have gotten more news in the last few months,

I'm well aware of most of the recent proposals in the past few months, so you won't have to worry about the new one,

I respect you too bro ;) ha!

Wow, this HotStuff has made a grand total of 4 posts to UT, every one of them criticizing steveve's model(s).

I recommend that HotStuff should be ignored unless he contributes something positive to UT.

You need to change the Richmond and Adelaide Center

Patience my friend.... It'll be built in time,
I'm just about on the block that is bounded by Richmond, Bay, Adelaide, and York,

BTW HotStuff: I don't wish to be mean, but the old model probably isn't going to change any time soon, so redirect your attention to the new model being built, that way, we are both on the same page,

And to all, I won't ignore comments unless they have zero substance to them, HotStuff does make a point, it's just that they can be out of sync,

I'll be back in town tonight, so here should be updates this week,

I'll attempt to build Scotia Plaza shortly.... Hopefully HotStuff will be satisfied ;)

Update from today, Scotia Plaza was much harder/more time consuming than anticipated, only half of it is complete, and it is by no means done,

So yeah, this looks like garbage now, not to mention, my camera is out of focus... it'll look better by tomorrow,

Once i'm done building this, everything else will seem a LOT easier!

*and yes, i did have to cheat on one or two of those vertical setbacks (for those of you who count! hehe), it would have been too tough otherwise,

6054381400_2e73e9751a_z.jpg

Last edited:

Back