Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Wow. Well, I guess it had to start eventually. After three prime ministers and about seven generations of the iPod it was probably about time.

i will go have a look as well Tomorrow to see then....

I also noticed the P in the Trump logo on the wall was on the table, so that was good enough to convince me this project was a go.

That is very good news (and I thought it would never happen).

I like what this tower adds to the neighbourhood and am very much looking forward to seeing it rise.

I was in 3rd or 4th year of University when I first heard of the Ritz Project on this site...and now it finally moves ahead rebranded as Trump 10 years later.

I was in 3rd or 4th year of University when I first heard of the Ritz Project on this site...and now it finally moves ahead rebranded as Trump 10 years later.

I remember seeing the full-page ad for the original Ritz in the Globe and Mail and looking it up online. That's what first got me reading SSP, and then UT and SSC. This was before I even moved to Toronto. It's amazing how much has happened since then, both personally and skyscraper-wise.

Wow. Well, I guess it had to start eventually. After three prime ministers and about seven generations of the iPod it was probably about time.

But the crown still remains for Toronto Lifeless Square :D

I'll believe the Trump is rising once it's been occupied for several months, it's registered, and a piece of the cladding dislodges and kills me on the sidewalk below.

Back