St. Lawrence Condos at 158 Front St East (Cityzen, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

We got the same letter - very confusing. I thought that the "unavoidable delay" was supposed to be declared at the outset of the said delay. We got the final tentative occupancy day at February 3, 2022 just a few weeks ago and I have no clue what this letter means. Does anyone know off hand what is the "outside occupancy date" for these condos? (the latest that they need to be finished).
Look at Pier 27 for your answer

page not found

Nope nothing. And I haven’t had news about PDIs either. Although I’m hopeful based on the construction updates that they’ll be soon and a spring/summer occupancy <fingers crossed>

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone is on the 20th floor or close to it and if they have received an updated tentative date?

How long ago did you get the letter? I’m on the 3rd fl and haven’t heard anything yet 😕
Just got it, letter is dated Feb 18. I'm on the second so I'm sure you're the first week or second week....I'm guessing your letter will come sometime this week.

I'm not at liberty to say whom but I was talking to person involved in the construction and the target date for occupancy is now mid June.
I am pretty disappointed to hear that another 3 months are being considered.

I'm not at liberty to say whom but I was talking to person involved in the construction and the target date for occupancy is now mid June.
I am pretty disappointed to hear that another 3 months are being considered.
Entire building you think or your floor?

Back