News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.4K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 681     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 939     0 

St Clair West

The transit shelters are really coming along now actually, some of them more so than others. Deer Park comes to mind.

Hey CDL, have you moved yet?

The transit shelters are really coming along now actually, some of them more so than others. Deer Park comes to mind.

Hey CDL, have you moved yet?

Yeah, I moved at the beginning of September. Looky my location beside my user name.

I took the 512 today. They might be coming along, but I see no actual shelter being provided, so I don't think it's fair to say that they've been installed yet.

Sorry, I don't wish to disturb your ugly debate but does anyone know the status oftThe condo at Bathurst called the Forest Hill. UrbanDB says it's in excavation. Has anyone been past there lately?

UrbanDB set that status in March 2007. They provide quotes from Toronto Star articles from late 2006 stating it was under construction.

Haven't been in the area yet myself.

And there's that tiny railway bridge that allows for two lanes of traffic to pass underneath to Dundas at St. Clair and Scarlett. Runnymede Road had the same style of bridge until around 1982. This one should be replaced soon, but I haven't heard anything recently on the matter.

Back