Square One Shopping Centre

Let's get back on topic please!

David&Tea is now open, near sears.
walked by it last night, it was fairly busy...anyone have any recommendation for that place? I'm normally just a green tea guy.

David&Tea is now open, near sears.
walked by it last night, it was fairly busy...anyone have any recommendation for that place? I'm normally just a green tea guy.

The "lime gelato" is good as is "Gail's Cold Remedy" whenever you feel the sniffles coming on.

Bowring is moving and no idea where at this time.

K Barketti a women clothing store in the centre area on the 2nd floor is closing.

Burger King almost did the mall a favour over a week ago but trying to burn the place down again, where all stores beside it as well above were closed.

Starbucks will be located at the north entrance to Target across from the bus terminal. Most of the remodeling of Target is almost completed. Stocking and training should start in January.

I was in the mall last night and it was packed.
There was a sign up saying brouge was closing down, which is a low end men's clothing store. Used to grab some cheap stuff there while I was still in School.

As is the one in EMTC.. I wonder if the chain is in trouble? Got some great Nike's for 40% off actually..

All the stores are closing and I think it has to do with Sport Chek being the owner of the chain. Since Sport Chek is across the mall, they don't want A.W. to steal its sales and probably to save money on rent.

All the stores are closing and I think it has to do with Sport Chek being the owner of the chain. Since Sport Chek is across the mall, they don't want A.W. to steal its sales and probably to save money on rent.

It was Canadian Tire's decision to get rid of Athletes World, as Canadian Tire owns Sport Chek and all of its related banners. The only stores that will be kept are Sport Chek and Atmosphere. Everything else was underperforming and was taking away from the banners that were doing well. Sport Chek will be going through an agressive expansion once everything is said and done.

Yep Sport Check took over the beautiful Mexx space between Eglitnon and Lawrence on Yonge. There are so many sporting good stores in the area.

The sporting life store a little North has to be the bossiest sporting good store in the world : ) ... exaggerating a little, but that place is always so busy ! The parking lot is a zoo, they have cops on the weekend to direct traffic.

Will be interesting to see how it does, Mexx clearly didn't do too well, lasted about 1 year or so.

Burger King closed their door last night.

The store was open a 8:30pm when I walked by along with Bowring removing the last of their stuff.

Today, everything is horded up with a blue wall including the access to the loading dock and the old Sony Store.

5 stores are now empty with Stockhlomm preparing to relocate somewhere in the mall.

The escalators by Traget are out of service due to the remodeling of the mall in that area.

Food court expansion to get underway along with a few more pads being built this year if they can get approval this months. Current Bylaws doesn't allow for any new building in the core centre area.

Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but Lacoste is opening at Square One per Square One's Facebook page on January 17:

484803_10151155453046599_300463411_n.jpg

Attachments

• 484803_10151155453046599_300463411_n.jpg
    484803_10151155453046599_300463411_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 288

Back