News   Mar 28, 2024
 456     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 307     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 328     0 

Spam sightings

^ ^ ^

the spammers have started to spam the spam sightings section ... too hilarious !

anyhow, more work for you guys ... please delete spam postings by

rubalow_gnom, ex7jza, obaloneruaqa, evoreqa, ogicerocazog, gobixuruyaz

and ban ... spamming r/e threads

thanks mods

NOTE: I am getting attack notice when I click on the link to the site and being block.

This has happen since I last visit the site around 10 am.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for urbantoronto.ca

What is the current listing status for urbantoronto.ca?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 121 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-25, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS33070 (RMH), AS46606 (BLUEHOST), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, urbantoronto.ca did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
Next steps:

Updated 2 hours ago

Last edited:
more work for you guys ... please delete spam postings by gregortarquin and ban ...
postings seem more like bot responses and spamming r/e threads

thanks mods

Trying to report a spam post in the "My Toronto" thread by akoorah, but got this message that I couldn't do it:
PinkLucy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

more work for you guys ... please delete spam postings by mrlivethedream and ban ...
one of those Tom Vu late night R/E foreclosure flippers spamming r/e threads

thanks mods

more work for you guys ...
please delete spam postings by michael.davidson111 and ban ...
spamming r/e threads

thanks mods

more work for you guys ...
please delete spam postings by condo george

the content and pics have been re-posted several times in various threads.

thanks mods

Back