Southcore Financial Ctr: PricewaterhouseCoopers Tower (18 York St, bcIMC, 26s, KPMB)

WARNING!! ACHTUNG!! WARNING!!

This video is very herky jerky, so if you are one of those people that like to drink and surf the internet at the same time, you've been warned.

[video=youtube;KuxKOciao8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuxKOciao8U[/video]

sany0899.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Those trees in front of MLS must have been planted some time today. I walked by there at about 7am and the planters were empty then.

They also look like they're doing quite a bit better than the trees up in the Bloor BIA revitalization.

The glass looks really dark in that picture. I haven't been down there in a while. Is the glass really that dark, or is it just the photo itself?

^^^
1. Yes the trees were going in around 1PM this afternoon.
2. Glass is indeed dark... nice contrast to the surrounding buildings.

More recent pics:

From Telus:

18YorkfromTeluspano.jpg

Focusing on the future PATH connection point to Telus:

18YorkPATHConnect.jpg

From the west side, mixing trucks line up on Bremner Boulevard:

18Yorkfromwestpano.jpg

The corners on 18 York look really awesome! and the dark blue glass actually looks sorta unique in a sense....its not the typical green nor the typical blue... :D

mmmm I like this one. Neat to have an intersection that is all brand new, built up to the street and no ugly architecture.

mmmm I like this one. Neat to have an intersection that is all brand new, built up to the street and no ugly architecture.

Right, cause thousands of panels of glass stuck together to form a cube really screams great architecture.

Sorry, I honestly don't mind these, but if by 'ugly architecture' your referring to older buildings in the core then were on completely different pages.

Back