News   May 03, 2024
 554     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 348     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 195     0 

Sixty Loft (60 Bathurst St) COMPLETE

Here are a few pics from our PDI as well...same unit as Myxamatosis but we had a wall built to seperate the two rooms.

DSCF4052.jpg

DSCF4085.jpg

DSCF4094.jpg

Thanks for sharing these! The place looks great. The concrete ceiling is very cool. (I wonder how it will be for sound?)

love those floor to ceiling windows ! the kitchen shows like a model suite ~ congrads on a great looking new condo and thx for sharing

like the "feel" of the place,not to impress with the outside design though but the interior has nice clean lines to it,nothing too over the edge.The ceilings is the only negatives though it looks a bit "unfinish" compare to the rest of the loft.

TOgirl1979,

The place looks great! (I love the floors....mmm Tigerwood!)
I've been looking to get into this building (as well as others) when a property pops up for sale.

But, please get that baseboard removed from the bottom of that column.
Its looks awful. (I'm not a fan of baseboards.) And, that single leg on the kitchen island; do something to fix that. It makes the kitchen look too Ikea-ish. Maybe you can put a small end-piece in the same stain to hold bottles of red wine (width-wise to the counter). Or, extend the counter-top to the floor by having a piece cut and made seamless to the top.

Last edited:

Back