News   Aug 23, 2024
 546     0 

Single Property Websites

briantos

Member Bio
Reaction score
I would like to introduce a new service for Real Estate sellers in Canada:

http://www.UniqueHomeSites.com

Our web-based site building wizard allows you to easily create a property dedicated to a single listing (i.e. http://www.123UniqueStreet.com ).

Our clients tell us that UniqueHomeSites are a great pre-listing tool to help win more listings by showing sellers how you will go the extra mile.

Features include:

- Integrated Google mapping and YouTube integration
- Agent branding
- Recipricol links back to your agent website
- Automated Canadian school locator
- Variety of templates to choose from
- Domain name registration
- Panoramic photo viewer
- Free preview
- Plus, much more

Benefits include:

- Make your clients feel special by creating a website dedicated solely to their property
- Include your domain name in print advertising and on yard sign to 'drive' prospective homebuyers to your UniqueHomeSite
- Look like an internet pro
- Set yourself apart from your competition
- Easy and Affordable

It's also completely useless as a tool for sales unless the listing is online for a minimum of 6 months.

Honestly, I've made a living doing online marketing. For short lived content you are far better off with a page on a pre-existing website, unless of course you like being a "0".

It's also completely useless as a tool for sales unless the listing is online for a minimum of 6 months.

Honestly, I've made a living doing online marketing. For short lived content you are far better off with a page on a pre-existing website, unless of course you like being a "0".

I see your point, but depending on the cost, it's not a bad marketing tool.

I think this will be deleted anyways since advertising is against forum rules.

That rule gets bent a bit in the Real Estate section. A long as it still has the feel of a public service announcement, or if a thread in this section gets commandeered by some fake Newbies breathlessly discussing a new project as if they could no longer go on without it and they manage to make it amusing, then there's a little slack allotted to the line.

Back