Scenic On Eglinton Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

Contact Susan Orlow at SOrlow@AspenRidgeHomes.com

You recieved a letter saying to go choose your colors?? Did you buy in Phase3? if so what floor are you on?

I havent recieved anything asking to go choose my colors..

Yes, that is phase 3, 3rd floor.

So you pick your day yet? Have not been there for a while. How is LTR contruction going. Hoping it is finished when move in, no matter when!

That is very simple email, indicating the date and time for the color selection appointment.

Updates for color appointment: upgrade of applicances, flooring, tiles, counter top, cabinet..., material and color. They provides some choices for standards and more for upgrades, so basically this is up to you. My unit is at third floor, that is why not all of the purchasers have been required for this appointment for now but I am pretty sure they will later this year.

Updates for color appointment: upgrade of applicances, flooring, tiles, counter top, cabinet..., material and color. They provides some choices for standards and more for upgrades, so basically this is up to you. My unit is at third floor, that is why not all of the purchasers have been required for this appointment for now but I am pretty sure they will later this year.

Thanks for the updates! Did they tell you what your expected move in date is??

Back