News   Jul 15, 2024
 548     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 560     0 

Sad news

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
Forum member RJR123 passed away this weekend.

I never met him personally, but he was a friend of a friend. Many of you will remember him for his Spire posts (as he was an original resident of the project). He had told me he was going to throw a big Spire party for Urban Toronto members once he was all settled-in. Unfortunately, he developed a sickness about 9 months ago and had been relatively quiet on the forum since. I just found out that he passed away a few days ago.

If anyone knew him and wants more info about arrangements, I can certainly provide. Just PM me.

I did not know him, but please send my regards to his loved ones. May he eternally enjoy the beautiful architecture that I hope awaits us when we leave this world.

RJR123 will live on through his past posts. They're worth reviewing to get a sense of the man. They're all we've got.

Sad to hear indeed. Perhaps we can post a photo of Spire as photo of the day in his memory.

Such horrible news. March 18 is my birthday so its sad to hear about death from someone so young on a date I typically celebrate. :(

While I never met rjr (unless he was at one of the events at Pride 2006 and I can't recall), I send my regards to anyone who did.

A photo of the Spire would definately be a good way to honor his memory.

My condolences. He seemed like a pretty young guy if I remember correctly.

Back