699     0 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 762     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHRAMI, JAMSHID 4811998131001127801 R. v BAHRAMI, JAMSHID 09:00 AM 114 FURTHER EVIDENCE
LISI, ALEXANDER 4811998131001127802 R. v LISI, ALEXANDER 09:00 AM 114 FURTHER EVIDENCE

Any UTers there today?

Goldsbie has already mentioned one of Lisi's lawyers on Twitter—Domenic Basilie—who was one of the team there during the recent preliminary hearing.

I'm curious if anyone else from the team is there. Photo here.

Last edited:
I'm here today. Room 124 instead of 114. Basilie is the only one from the extortion case. Oh wait, the female lawyer, not sure of her name, has joined us, as has Giroux.

Last edited:
It's nuts that he was still (allegedly) dealing while knowing he was the subject of a high profile investigation involving the mayor! Wouldn't you want to take a break for a while until things blow over?

You say you haven't heard of him involved with underage girls and yet you go on to say
"my friend saw him a few months ago he was with a girl he thought looked probably 16-18"

16-18 is considered underage

Your post makes NO SENSE at all!

Do you have proof to back up what you are saying? If not your post could be considered defamation of the worst kind! ( I am amazed that the owners of this site permit such posts since they are opening themselves up to MAJOR defamation lawsuits )

16-18yr olds are age of consent (16) in Canada. You should try to calm down and do a little research, it's easier on the nerves.

From the Instagram caption it is obvious that former Mayor Ford is at a buffet - probably with his family.

Surely you mean Councillor Ford...

Buffet??? I thought he had enough to eat at home?

Bravo! You win the interwebs for today!

Last edited:
16-18yr olds are age of consent (16) in Canada. You should try to calm down and do a little research, it's easier on the nerves.

Bravo! You win the interwebs for today!

Ya, plus you should read some of the things he and McRobb have Tweeted about me and my brother lol. Stuff they for sure have no proof of

Last edited:
I'm here today. Room 124 instead of 114. Basilie is the only one from the extortion case. Oh wait, the female lawyer, not sure of her name, has joined us, as has Giroux.

Thanks for the info.

If it's the same woman from the hearing, her name is Courtney Keystone. She appears to be in partnership with Basilie. The third lawyer from the hearing—Seth Weinstein is from a different, larger firm.

I guess the stakes in this trial aren't as high, or there's really not much defence they can offer: they found him with drugs and marked bills. As I understand it, the question is why the Crown is prosecuting these small potatoes so hard.

Based on Twitter, things seem to be moving much more slowly than the first week, are things more exciting in person?

In that exchange between Kouvalis and Graeme, did Kouvalis say Graeme was trying to get on Tory's transition team?

In that exchange between Kouvalis and Graeme, did Kouvalis say Graeme was trying to get on Tory's transition team?

I think the weenie actually wanted to be on his permanent staff! He issued a vague threat when Kouvalis called him out on it.

Last edited:

Yes age of consent is 16 in Canada but less than 18 is still considered "underage" - for example you will go to prison for taking pictures of naked 16 year olds

Surely you mean Councillor Ford...

I clearly said former Mayor Ford.

Ford is just now on CP24 - he looks like he's on something again. Babbling, rocking back and forth spewing the same old "I know better crap". Comments on Norm Kelly's dinners calling it "the Gravy Train" which is rich coming from him after treating City Hall like his playpen. No retraction or apologies prefacing his comments. "Heeee's Baaaaaaack!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back