News   May 23, 2024
 766     7 
News   May 23, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tory's on the defensive here...

So he's going to "bring jobs to Scarborough"? I thought that's what the RT was supposed to do.

Looks like Olivia is going to let Doug get away with all his lies and focus on Tory. At least she's consistent.

It's been interesting to see almost no attacks directing towards Chow within the last couple months from Ford Nation. In fact, I've seen praise of her from Ford Nation online. They know they need to split the vote between Tory and Chow to slip in for a win.

Ford's tendency to look directly into the camera is not reassuring. His forehead is shiny too. Perhaps sweaty?

quimbyindebate-sideshowbobroberts.jpg

Attachments

• quimbyindebate-sideshowbobroberts.jpg
    quimbyindebate-sideshowbobroberts.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 671
it's been interesting to see almost no attacks directing towards chow within the last couple months from ford nation. In fact, i've seen praise of her from ford nation online. They know they need to split the vote between tory and chow to slip in for a win.

View attachment 36182

Last edited:
It's been interesting to see almost no attacks directing towards Chow within the last couple months from Ford Nation. In fact, I've seen praise of her from Ford Nation online. They know they need to split the vote between Tory and Chow to slip in for a win.

Her strategy has been to lump Tory and Ford together. The problem with that strategy is that she's taking on Tory's 43% + Ford's 29% and hopes to come up with 72%...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back