39     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 329     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 368     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiot in that photo deleted his post and claimed that he was just joking. Someone made a comment about him having a small penis, which was amusing.

Stay classy Ford Nation.
opH9PUS.jpg

Disgusting, and not funny.

I'm starting to think the whole 'jobs, jobs, jobs' focus was a pre-emptive strategy in dealing with these various conflict of interest allegations. *Now, any instances of Ford giving Deco clients special treatment will just be dismissed as him trying to boost the workforce.

He actually said something, almost verbatim, like "I am the one who creates jobs."
Aside from the fact we objectively know unemployment is up (and that, he seems either unaware or uncomprehending of the fact; possibly both) it just continues to show his poor grasp of what his job actually is. Obviously that's far from news but it's amazing how much of this mayoral campaign is about things largely out of the mayor's control (i.e. transit and 'the economy').

He actually said something, almost verbatim, like "I am the one who creates jobs."
Aside from the fact we objectively know unemployment is up (and that, he seems either unaware or uncomprehending of the fact; possibly both) it just continues to show his poor grasp of what his job actually is. Obviously that's far from news but it's amazing how much of this mayoral campaign is about things largely out of the mayor's control (i.e. transit and 'the economy').

He looked clearly deranged in that whole interview. Almost as bad as the aquarium interview.

Well, he's been immortalized on here. And who cares about his dick - his peabrain is showing better.

AoD

Like when a celeb puts up a dumb tweet and deletes it a minute later, but thousands of people have already screencapped it.

His wife made him do it. What an idiot.

Sums up Ford voters nicely!

As I said - he's coming unhinged.

A meltdown in the next few weeks would be nice.

Last edited:
I think it is incredulous that the Family Ford would try to expropriate land from an OIL COMPANY to help their family business interests... that is just delusional thinking at the very best.

I think it is incredulous that the Family Ford would try to expropriate land from an OIL COMPANY to help their family business interests... that is just delusional thinking at the very best.

these guys are downright ignorant. Even Apollo should've known better and dealt directly with Suncor. It appears they cut a deal with another neighbour.

I don't know about anyone else but I am beyond revolted by this. It is arrogant and insensitive and disgusting to me. Any respect for the man that I might have had has been lost. Filing it under "not even remotely funny". That's my PG 13 version of my comments.

sostupidandarrogant.jpg

Attachments

• sostupidandarrogant.jpg
    sostupidandarrogant.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 789
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Opponent of Michael Ford: RT @AndrayDomiseTO Actual thing said to me on a canvass: "So you're the nephew?" ... I am not the nephew. :(

Sigh...

As I said - he's coming unhinged.

No doubt. When Rob says he can raise $50 billion, I wish someone would ask him why he needs federal and provincial help. Or why we have an infrastructure backlog. Or why TCHC is reeling. Or why we have property taxes at all. By my math, $50 billion is roughly equal to residential property tax revenue, at current levels, for the next 150 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back