673     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 596     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale is still at CH. He is not going to D.C until after the election. The only reason DD was invited was because of the cinder blocks affair

80s Doug Ford @80sDougFord · 2h
Angry shirtless guy. Randy from Trailer Park Boys. Randy Ford. This is gettin too f*ckin' meta. I'm not even trippin (I don't think) #topoli

80s Doug Ford @80sDougFord · 2h
F*ck. We need way more shirtless guys on the team. No. Not you Randy. Randy - keep that f*ckin shirt on, OK! #shirtlessjogger #topoli.

Once again, 80s Doug is the best.

Real, I think. I went back quite a bit on the twitter feed. Lots of tweets about Muskoka and candid photos of her. Not 100% sure. Does someone else have sleuthing skills in order to confirm?

back when the story broke, I found this account
twitter.com/leeanney77

It seemed kind of dormant and little-used even then, but I thought it had more than 2 tweets... not 100% sure I trust my memory, though.

The leeanney77 account is following only 2 people: one of them is called Jennifer Beasley. This account you guys found is also following Jennifer Beasley. We're not talking about a famous person like Lady Gaga or something, so I find that interesting. The leeee34 account is also following just about every Ford parody account out there: MayorFrod, Dug Ford, the Escalade... so make of that what you will.

back when the story broke, I found this account
twitter.com/leeanney77

It seemed kind of dormant and little-used even then, but I thought it had more than 2 tweets... not 100% sure I trust my memory, though.

The leeanney77 account is following only 2 people: one of them is called Jennifer Beasley. This account you guys found is also following Jennifer Beasley. We're not talking about a famous person like Lady Gaga or something, so I find that interesting. The leeee34 account is also following just about every Ford parody account out there: MayorFrod, Dug Ford, the Escalade... so make of that what you will.

Yeah, yikes. If that's really her (and all the pictures of her would indicate it is) she follows me.

Well, well, well... they brought up political parties, there is the favourite cry of the CONservitive, along with a "union" involvement. I'm sure the Fords will attempt to put the same spin on the event in the days to come, and one or another of the other excuses to dismiss those who are vocal about their discontent with the Ford dogma.

The Fords have called for taxpayers to tell the councillors what they want, to show them what democracy is... I guess non-scripted "events" are not what they want, unlike the apartment visits that they can control the message and responses.

the video on this page is fun to watch too...

http://globalnews.ca/news/1426429/rob-ford-leaves-canada-day-parade-early-amid-heckles/

image.jpg
image.jpg

Two things: the Twitter account where Leanne was posting pro-Ford BS has an Instagram photo tweeted. Quick sleuthing (possibly already done) shows Leanne has an Instagram account too...though nada incriminating.

Second thang? Uhhhh...yeah, I won't be attending this event! ;)

** Apologies if photos are huge, posting from phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 877
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 986
Almost worth moving to ward 2, just to vote for him. Mikey is gonna sign up tomorrow, and needs to be crushed early and often.

There are lots of really horrible 2 and 3 bedroom house apartments available for $1000/month.

We could pick up a 3 bedroom and split it 6 ways (just for mail/proof of address, I have no intention of actually living there). Perhaps 7 ways if we argue one person sleeps on the couch.

Last edited:
Shirtless jogger, how do I say this, thou rocketh !!!

I hope this goes viral, this guy can save Toronto's collective reputation. To be totally frank about it, I've been wondering if Toronto has had one massive lobotomy. And then shirtless jogger sets things right.

Like I say, let this go viral. Jogger's anger should be catchy.

Shirtless jogger, how do I say this, thou rocketh !!!

I hope this goes viral, this guy can save Toronto's collective reputation. To be totally frank about it, I've been wondering if Toronto has had one massive lobotomy. And then shirtless jogger sets things right.

Like I say, let this go viral. Jogger's anger should be catchy.

He's awesome but at the same time, the #rfmg sit-in has been doing what he did since February. Instead of people saying they hope this is the start of something, it would be great to see more people take some shifts and help us out. We need more people and ideally need 2 anchors or more at all times since the Fords are playing games with us.

Plan A. Rob lays low in Etobicoke reconnecting with family and friends. (Not including scuzzy criminal friends who want Rob to ingest booze and drugs immediately.) Doug, in a low-key way, says to media, Rob's got a lot of personal stuff to deal with, please don't expect any public appearances for a few days.

Um, Rob has other kinds of friends?

He's awesome but at the same time, the #rfmg sit-in has been doing what he did since February. Instead of people saying they hope this is the start of something, it would be great to see more people take some shifts and help us out. We need more people and ideally need 2 anchors or more at all times since the Fords are playing games with us.

My thinking is similar. Maybe there is something about City Hall lobby that people want to avoid hence rfmg isn't too well publicized. People think twice about going there; there's a sense the place has been defiled. That's a bad thing, huh? We own the turf, the FoBos don't.

Toronto Sun calls again for Ford to resign:

For his own sake, Ford should resign

Basic: After watching videos of some of RF's Canada Day appearances and after reading the Toronto Sun editorial asking for his resignation
I do agree that now is the time for RF to step down and allow Norm Kelly to assume the full title of Mayor of Toronto and spare the City the
sideshow that RF and his supporters now are playing up...To note that the Toronto Sun - which has been a staunch supporter of RF through
much of his problems - is now calling for his resignation is very significant and shows how much support that RF has lost outside of the "Ford
Nation" fanatics...With a widely supported strong Mayoral candidate that will hopefully emerge it will only ensure that RF does not have a chance
to get re-elected...Toronto will need to recover from the RF fiasco which many of Toronto's citizens agree has hurt the City over time...LI MIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back