3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just gets more and more bizarre, doesn't it? Just how "close" is this silly, drunk driving twit to our beloved "Mayor?" I wonder what Renata makes of a strange woman having easy access to her husband's car and current living arrangement?

Is it just me, or is the most disturbing part about this whole thing the fact that it appears there was a female in Rob Ford's bedroom? So, so gross.

According to Rob (on "one wild night in March"), it's ok with Renata, so not to worry.

According to Rob (on "one wild night in March"), it's ok with Renata, so not to worry.

Correct, she already knows he's a "fucking idiot".

@cbcdaveseglins
Source at #RobFord rehab says woman driving Mayor's impounded SUV was a patient but disicharged 5-6 days ago.Crashed her own car days ago

@cbcdaveseglins
CEO of #RobFord rehab facility says mayor not off property all week, but for AA meeting. Says Ford's impounded car was not at facility.

@cbcdaveseglins
Source at #RobFord rehab says woman driving Mayor's impounded SUV was a patient but disicharged 5-6 days ago.Crashed her own car days ago

@cbcdaveseglins
CEO of #RobFord rehab facility says mayor not off property all week, but for AA meeting. Says Ford's impounded car was not at facility.

Proposed sequence of events: Ford gets rehab girlfriend. Ford's rehab girlfriend is discharged for drunkenly crashing her car, car is out of commission and/or taken away. Ford lends her the Escalade he doesn't currently need but tells her to take the plates off to avoid attention. Girlfriend proceeds to crash his vehicle too.

Proposed sequence of events: Ford gets rehab girlfriend. Ford's rehab girlfriend is discharged for drunkenly crashing her car, car is out of commission and/or taken away. Ford lends her the Escalade he doesn't currently need but tells her to take the plates off to avoid attention. Girlfriend proceeds to crash his vehicle too.

How would driving a car without plates "avoid attention?"

Oh wait -- caught myself looking for sense and reason there for a moment. Continue on.

Maybe he knew her before rehab, hence having no problem giving her his car.

I'm pretty sure the escalade did not crash. She was pulled over after an erratic driving call was placed to police at Muskoka rd 169 and Butterfly rd (near the Glen Orchard General Store).

@cbcdaveseglins

@cbcdaveseglins

funny... 6 days ago there was this...

Mock crash in Bracebridge today drives home need for better driving habits

http://muskokanewswatch.com/openses...y-drives-home-need-for-better-driving-habits/

How would driving a car without plates "avoid attention?"

Oh wait -- caught myself looking for sense and reason there for a moment. Continue on.

Frank and Everyone: This incident concerning RF's Cadillac Escalade is a very interesting development in the RF saga...

I agree with you - seeing a vehicle without license plates is bound to arouse suspicion to law enforcement let alone other
drivers wondering why this vehicle is being driven unregistered - and automatically more then likely to be pulled over and in
this case it turns out to be a DWI arrest...This plot is definitely thickening and inquiring minds wonder where this is leading
to concerning RF's rehab and his relationship with this woman...

LI MIKE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back