3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto Star is behind the 8 ball on this one; they just sent out a breaking news alert :) Maybe they had to read it on UT first!

I just saw this on CTV news with no explanation who this woman is or why she was driving Ford's car. They just said it wasn't stolen and nothing els. WTF! Why no explanation at all? I get more info from reading this thread than I do from the bloody, useless TV news.

So, this woman met Rob in rehab and she is driving drunk? She was in Robs room and he gave her the keys to his car? If she was drinking, what are the odds that Rob was drinking too? Why would he be socializing with someone who had addiction problems too, if he is serious about fixing his addictions? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they were not drinking tea and eating crumpets together.

This guy hasn't even finished rehab and he's already getting into trouble. It shows you how serious he is taking things.

I have a friend that lives in Mactier near where she lives, I just sent a message to him to get back to me. EVERYONE knows EVERYONE there.

So the incident with her getting pulled over/ arrested and the car being impounded actually happened yesterday?
http://moosefm.com/cfbgs/news/rob-fords-escalade-found-in-gravenhurst-towing-shop/

Maybe it didn't get reported because -- as many of you are indicating -- the plates have been removed from Ford's car (so no one knew whose car she had??). Maybe until she told them or they accounted for all the other black Escalades in the area. :p

Still, so weird we're only hearing this today.

I just saw this on CTV news with no explanation who this woman is or why she was driving Ford's car. They just said it wasn't stolen and nothing els. WTF! Why no explanation at all? I get more info from reading this thread than I do from the bloody, useless TV news.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 867
Same. Just contacted close friends in Port Carling. Very small world up there.

One question to ask is whether MooseFM reporters Mathew and Carly were tipped off, or whether they just accidently happened to be at the impound lot when LeeAnne came by to pick up her stuff.

Last edited:
Ok so if its been impounded - can it be searched now ? I'm actually asking that.

Not much of a sense in that now. if there were anything to find, i'm sure that's what she went back to get. You'd hope the OPP would have done that upon arrest.

One question to ask is whether the MooseFM reporters were tipped off, or whether they just accidently happened to be at the impound lot when LeeAnne came by to pick up her stuff.
They were filming from the get go, although they were being way too polite about it :) So I'd say they were tipped off.

Or .... perhaps they did just happen to be there and overhead something and were trying to be sneaky about recording, until they followed her out to the back when she noticed them filming.

Not much of a sense in that now. if there were anything to find, i'm sure that's what she went back to get. You'd hope the OPP would have done that upon arrest.

I can't imagine they'd let her into the car -- it's not registered to her. I guess if the owner gave permission, but still.

Is it just me, or is the most disturbing part about this whole thing the fact that it appears there was a female in Rob Ford's bedroom? So, so gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back