798     1 
News   May 30, 2024
 513     0 
News   May 30, 2024
 982     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Muzik will have a special Rub Ford robhab release bash, they had a bash for Dennis Rodman's birthday....another guy that just completed rehab.

I'm guessing the Blundell interview with Mammoliti isn't anything special. Perhaps he asked him "Does Ford do heroin?" and Mammo responded "I don't know" and that was the extent of it.

Interesting tweets from Goldsbie just now:

Former CityNews reporter Andrew Krystal claims to have a US network deal for a Ford reality show: http://bit.ly/1ljQeBE mp3, start 1:20:00

Krystal, who was sort of the Joe Warmington of Toronto TV news, says he'd put the Fords in a positive light: "I'll Leni Riefenstahl it."

Krystal claims that it was going to be about Rob's campaign and that Doug was excited about the prospect but Rob didn't want to do it.

Krystal says he spoke to Doug just yesterday and now believes that Doug will run for mayor, with Rob running for his Council seat.

Krystal further claims that the mayor is in rehab in Muskoka and states with confidence that yes, there is a Rob Ford sex tape.

Former CityNews reporter Andrew Krystal claims to have a US network deal for a Ford reality show: http://bit.ly/1ljQeBE mp3, start 1:20:00

Krystal, who was sort of the Joe Warmington of Toronto TV news, says he'd put the Fords in a positive light: "I'll Leni Riefenstahl it."

Krystal claims that it was going to be about Rob's campaign and that Doug was excited about the prospect but Rob didn't want to do it.

Krystal says he spoke to Doug just yesterday and now believes that Doug will run for mayor, with Rob running for his Council seat.

Krystal further claims that the mayor is in rehab in Muskoka and states with confidence that yes, there is a Rob Ford sex tape.

Huh.

Doug really thinks he's Tommen to RoFo's Joffrey. But he's Cersei.

I flat-out don't believe this. I believe that Doug is smart enough to know that he couldn't walk into that race.

Yes, but the end goal could be to get Doug out of politics, while keeping Rob in it. Doug wouldn't win, but he might think he's saving a bit of face by not completely ducking out of the mayoral race.

Hmm. reality show. That made me think of a post or a tweet (Im old I dont remember) about a fake looking set up of a rehab. I wonder if Rob is doing preliminary "filming" for this thing. I remember they got quiet whenever that ridonkulous ford nation youtubey thing was being taped. And the sad thing is? It will KILL in the ratings. They really do have horseshoes up their asses. Imagine doing a couple years of viral marketing before the release of a Ford Reality Show that equates them with an already backwards and "ist"ic family a la The Duck Dynasty folks.

Or I am having a really really bad long bad dream. #badone.

that yes, there is a Rob Ford sex tape.

That would make sense why Ford was going mental when his cell phone was lifted by his crack dealer.

Thugs running for mayoralty would be great!

The media would then have open rein to expose his substance dealing past. Sources would come out of the woodwork. More front page award winning exposes for the Star and G and M.

Thugs should be encouraged to run. That whole cartel would then be exposed. Remember, thugs is the manipulator whereas slob is the doofus, Tommy Boy controlled by the family. Expose the leadership of the operation and you win!

Hmm. reality show. That made me think of a post or a tweet (Im old I dont remember) about a fake looking set up of a rehab. I wonder if Rob is doing preliminary "filming" for this thing. I remember they got quiet whenever that ridonkulous ford nation youtubey thing was being taped. And the sad thing is? It will KILL in the ratings. They really do have horseshoes up their asses. Imagine doing a couple years of viral marketing before the release of a Ford Reality Show that equates them with an already backwards and "ist"ic family a la The Duck Dynasty folks.

Or I am having a really really bad long bad dream. #badone.

I don't think too many people will actually watch and listen to these boring, mind numbing idiots. At least Honey Boo Boo is sorta cute, in a hillbilly kind of way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back