News   Jun 05, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   Jun 05, 2024
 884     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also long time reader, first time poster:

As to why they disappear in bathrooms together, my guess would be that Lisi is probably shooting him up.

Hear Hear.

I've got to wonder what sort of "Street cred" Lisi has after the purported Rob Ford beatdown and crying episode.

I suspect he'll end up as someone's "plaything" in the gray bar hotel.

Maybe Jimmi T can shed some light on Lisi.

He has no street cred with the old Richview crowd. He can't fight at all. Some of the younger people he hangs with from Rexdale might find him intimidating though. Some might also fear his supposed mafia connection through his uncle, though I don't know how legit that is.

I've never picked up a gay vibe at all. We used to sometimes go into bathroom stalls when out in public to roll joints. Actually, the story I told earlier about smoking up with heroin addict we met in the subway bathroom. We were in the stall next to him rolling. Guy comes over, looks through the cracks and he's like, "Oh. Don't worry, I'm not a cop. I thought you guys were fags." So I'm guessing they're just getting high or rolling or whatever in these stalls and rooms .

I wonder if Rob Ford has a room in the basement that is used solely for the consumption of hard drugs. Wasn't there something blacked out in the ITO regarding a basement room? Maybe a filthy room with a filthy mattress with a lock on the door to keep the kids away?

Also long time reader, first time poster:

As to why they disappear in bathrooms together, my guess would be that Lisi is probably shooting him up.

I doubt they are shooting heroin. A popular blast for cross addicts is crushing oxycontin or dilaudid(strongest opioid) into powder and sniffing that. It makes you puke and screws you up for about an hour.

Last edited:
I've never picked up a gay vibe at all. We used to sometimes go into bathroom stalls when out in public to roll joints. Actually, the story I told earlier about smoking up with heroin addict we met in the subway bathroom. We were in the stall next to him rolling. Guy comes over, looks through the cracks and he's like, "Oh. Don't worry, I'm not a cop. I thought you guys were fags." So I'm guessing they're just getting high or rolling or whatever in these stalls and rooms .

That said, there are many others who think they're gay lovers. Like the guy who filmed the latest crack video got the impression that Ford beating on Lisi was like a gay dom thing. And others who've seen them sneak off into washroom stalls together thought the same thing. And then there are the secret meetings in forests...

That said, there are many others who think they're gay lovers. Like the guy who filmed the latest crack video got the impression that Ford beating on Lisi was like a gay dom thing. And others who've seen them sneak off into washroom stalls together thought the same thing. And then there are the secret meetings in forests...

Now, look !!! Speaking as a gay man … yuck. Bad imagery. Real bad.

Kidding of course. Speculate all you wish. This kinda thing will really piss off RF's base.

I doubt they are shooting heroin. A popular blast for cross addicts is crushing oxycontin or dilaudid(strongest opoid) into powder and sniffing that. It makes you puke and screws you up for about an hour.

I don't so much buy that Ford is shooting heroin BUT I have always found it odd that he always, always wear suits. Maybe it's something daddy instilled in him - a working man wears a suit and tie, son, even if it's a tie with happy faces or football logos! But whatever it is, I've never seen him in short sleeves, that I can think of.

That said, maybe we should just enjoy the lull while it lasts and not get too caught up in conspiracy stuff. This is what things used to be like when the city just chugged along quietly, eh? Not so bad....

If there is any twist that would make this whole thing even more bizarre, it would be to have this turn out to be true and have Ford Nation go from pretending to care about addicts, to pretending to care about gay rights and accusing the left of homophobic in their dislike of RoFo.

But right now we're living in a situation where down is up and wrong is right, white is black and day is night.

I doubt they are shooting heroin. A popular blast for cross addicts is crushing oxycontin or dilaudid(strongest opoid) into powder and sniffing that. It makes you puke and screws you up for about an hour.

Yeah, this sounds pretty likely to me too. If I had to put some money on it, I'd go with this.

lol...thanks. Now I have an image of RF at the Eagle wearing a leather harness and a pair of chaps. Off to find the mind bleach...

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 10.56.26 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 10.56.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 10.56.26 AM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 773
Haha.

Frank D'Angelo
Good morning my friends. Join me July 17th at the Mod Club 722 College St Toronto Ontario Canada Doors open at 7pm Tickets 39.95 available NOW on www.frankdangelo.ca The first 50 people get a free autographed combo pack CD & Blueray of the movie " Real Gangsters " www.frankdangelo.ca Cheers

Somebody proved that FDA wasn't Juiceman, though, right? It would be funny to crash the event and heckle him a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back