3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you only vomit when you take it for the first time. After that first time you spend every other time trying to get that first high but you never do. But, what do I know.

I never saw my junkie neighbours vomit, they used needles and were seasoned addicts. But their visitors did after snorting heroin. Seeing that made me think ya not for me.

Which would explain Lisi going in there with him, and why it would take Ford so long to do on his own. Having never used heroin, I am venturing a guess that it does not take an hour to inject.

I guess the same, but it does require coordination (drug, spoon, match or lighter, syringe, needle, rubber hose or other tourniquette) to inject. So I am thinking snorting.

Last edited:
I guess the same, but it does require coordination (drug, spoon, match or lighter, syringe, needle, rubber hose or other tourniquette) to inject. So I am thinking snorting.

And, it must not be forgotten, snorting is the easy/lazy way to get it in, which is the way that fits His Worship down to the ground.

Which would explain Lisi going in there with him, and why it would take Ford so long to do on his own. Having never used heroin, I am venturing a guess that it does not take an hour to inject.

If he's injecting, it's probably into his groin to avoid track marks. If that's the case he'll need Sandro to do him a solid.

Rob Ford is really a case Edward R Murrow could have never imagined. At least McCarthy was sober.

As seen on Twitter...

"Had Edward R. Murrow been reading the Star and Globe stories on Rob Ford he'd probably want to remind us that "accusations are not proof"

"Yeah, it's all lies, don't believe it. If you want the truth, ask Doug.LOL!"

Oh, the denigration of the memory of Edward R. Morrow....

As seen on Twitter...

"Had Edward R. Murrow been reading the Star and Globe stories on Rob Ford he'd probably want to remind us that "accusations are not proof"

"Yeah, it's all lies, don't believe it. If you want the truth, ask Doug.LOL!"

And also remind us that denials are not proof either, and more likely than not in this case are self-serving.

Last edited:
If he's injecting, it's probably into his groin to avoid track marks. If that's the case he'll need Sandro to do him a solid.

Again, it must not be forgotten that snorting is the easy/lazy way to get it in, which is the way that fits His Worship down to the ground.

Last edited:
Rob Ford is really a case Edward R Murrow could have never imagined. At least McCarthy was sober.

Almost certainly not. Google Joseph McCarthy alcoholism and check out the cornucopia of hits, including some that suggest also an addiction to opiates.

Mention of McCarthy's name puts things in perspective for me. Rob Ford is terrible, repulsive, a serious impediment to progress, a grievously demoralizing force, and possibly a hideous inspiration to ambitious pols who don't care at all about the public good. But Rob Ford has got to work a lot harder if he hopes to get into a list of most heinous N. American politicians ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back