3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt they were all alcoholics who just made "bad choices" to use drugs because they were drunk. (Yeah, sure.)

Ha! Ya no, not a lot of alcohol, they mostly drank my beer. They dealt drugs to do drugs. Anything and everything though heroin was their mainstay. Didn't end well. One early morning swat bashed down their door and took one of the guys away for armed robbery and the other guy left shortly after.

Yep but even that didn't cause him to sober up. It was the recordings months later that threatened his reelection bid. Tells you what he's all about

Yes, there's no debate that he is a wreck; the dim-witted, failed at athletics, friendless kid who needs to succeed as revenge for his miserable life.

Ha! Ya no, not a lot of alcohol, they mostly drank my beer. They dealt drugs to do drugs. Anything and everything though heroin was their mainstay. Didn't end well. One early morning swat bashed down their door and took one of the guys away for armed robbery and the other guy left shortly after.

You mean that they had no out/excuse for their hard drug use? Well, lucky Robbie in comparison, then. He's just a drunk who makes "bad choices" when drunk. (But whether he is an alcoholic depends on how you define "alcoholic". At least that's what Kathy says.)

Last edited:
You think all this time Fords main vice has been heroin and that's what he does in the washroom for an hour?

Funny, when I first read this, my mind went to places other than drugs (it wasn't pleasant - shudder).

This question is like a Rorschach test for the anti-Ford UT community.

A lot of heated chit-chat in other arenas, though.

Yes, this chit-chat all fits with the CAS not taking the kids into foster care because they are living with Renata's parents. (I gather, too, that Doug thinks they are pretty nice "Pollacks," as "Pollacks" go, so there's that in their favour.)

Last edited:
You think all this time Fords main vice has been heroin and that's what he does in the washroom for an hour?

Well, Kathy's no stranger to heroin. And from what I hear, a big dose of it can knock you on your ass hard enough to make you oblivious to photos being taken where pistols are being held to your head…

Just sayin'.

Wasn't it said that his arm was shaking in the video from Kathy's basement?

Not that this would get us very much closer as between the two, since Kathy was/is a heroin user while the video is said to show crack being smoked (tinfoil over the pipe bowl). Not to mention that heroin can be smoked, I gather.

It's called "chasing the dragon" and I only know this because of the book "The Story of Junk" which I read when I was a teenager. I had a lot of friends seriously into drugs (ecstasy, pcp, cocaine, hard stuff), reading about it was as close as I ever got (aside from pot), I have no idea how except maybe fear.

Yes. For a bunch of reasons I think that the MSM would not report a CAS intervention, and the idea that the kids would be placed with Renata's parents in order to see if a more radical approach could be avoided seems to fit with what I gather to be CAS methods. (Nor is there any reason to think badly of that if her parents are decent people.)

Yes, this chit-chat all fits with the CAS not taking the kids into foster care because they are living with Renata's parents. (I gather, too, that Doug thinks they are pretty nice "Pollacks," as "Pollacks" go, so there's that in their favour.)

Ya I think it was only for a month though around the time of Fords Kimmel appearance.

Do you think RoFo has ever done speedballs? Isn't that what killed John Belushi, shooting heroin and cocaine?
There is a similarity in body types with those two. An already stressed heart, and body will eventually not be able to take all the substances pushed though it.
If RF doesn't get clean soon, he may not get another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back