4.2K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I have assumed about the washrooom (or small room off of the playroom) breaks, including the ones with Lisi. Given the effort needed to bring and work with equipment (needles, pipes - not to mention spoons and fire in order to inject heroin), I have assumed that it is coke (powder up the nose) or, if it is heroin, ditto as to the method of intake (powder up the nose), with the time-lapse being that he was too blitzed to emerge sooner, or, it could be, the constipating effect.

Wasn't one of the Muzik references that the washroom was covered in puke after he was in there for "a while"? That would probably NOT be Cocaine...

Y'know, going back to this thread's pre-history, some of you may remember a poster--would it have been Fresh Start?--well, he was a pretty vocal Fordista who used up a lot of thread oxygen; yet he also happened to be a queer (and apparently "creative class") east ender who was actively working to defeat Sandra Bussin, etc etc.

Well, I remember subsequently reading of this, and wondering to myself: could it be, could it be...

I know it's not good practice to "out" a UTer--but maybe, now, posthumously, it's worth reflecting on how I *may* have inadvertently unwrapped somebody's bandages. (Of course, I *could* be wrong.)
Yeah, I read his obit and couldn't believe that he supported rofo.

For the record, the Harris PCs swept Etobicoke in 1995. Redistribution meant going from 4 seats to 3, a game of musical chairs--Morley Kells pretty much owned Lakeshore, and John Hastings owned Etobicoke North; though at that point, the Ford family homestead was still in Etobicoke North, so maybe that was the hoped-for seat...

Yes, maybe that was the riding. (Or perhaps, as said, I just have false memory / confabulation syndrome.) Thanks for this.

Snorting heroin takes a little longer for the high to kick in and you usually vomit right after.

Didn't Robbie vomit in the bathroom at Muzik one night? Back in March I think? I remember something in a news article where staff reported having to deal with his vomit in a bathroom...

Wasn't one of the Muzik references that the washroom was covered in puke after he was in there for "a while"? That would probably NOT be Cocaine...

I actually encountered a guy vommiting in the washroom at yonge/bloor station once. He said he'd injecting heroin not too long ago and that's what happens. He even showed us his track marks. For some reason we smoked a joint with him...right after he finishing puking! I actually think Sandro Lisi was with me at the time.

Last edited:
IV heroin can, smoking crack as well -- a sign of nerve damage.

Wasn't it said that his arm was shaking in the video from Kathy's basement?

Not that this would get us very much closer as between the two, since Kathy was/is a heroin user while the video is said to show crack being smoked (tinfoil over the pipe bowl). Not to mention that heroin can be smoked, I gather.

Snorting heroin takes a little longer for the high to kick in and you usually vomit right after.

Hmmmm.........if memory serves, wasn't there a mention about staff having to clean the washroom at Muzik after RoFo used it the night he ran into Bieber?

Last edited:
I actually encountered a guy vommiting in the washroom at yonge/bloor station once. He said he'd injecting heroin not too long ago and that's what happens. He even showed us his track marks. For some reason we smoked a joint with him...right after he finishing puking!

We all think that just shows what a damned fine humane person you are!

Wasn't it said that his arm was shaking in the video from Kathy's basement?

From the G&M:

The clip, which was viewed by two Globe and Mail reporters, shows Mr. Ford taking a drag from a long copper-coloured pipe, exhaling a cloud of smoke and then frantically shaking his right hand. The footage is part of a package of three videos that the drug dealer says he surreptitiously shot around 1:15 a.m., and which he says he is now selling for “at least six figures.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back