Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 9.25.58 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 9.25.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 9.25.58 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 679
Quite a few. Cocaine. Crack. Heroin. Usually the initial hit is intense, depending on the user of course, and you're just too messed up to face the world immediately.

That is what I have assumed about the washrooom (or small room off of the playroom) breaks, including the ones with Lisi. Given the effort needed to bring and work with equipment (needles, pipes - not to mention spoons and fire in order to inject heroin), I have assumed that it is coke (powder up the nose) or, if it is heroin, ditto as to the method of intake (powder up the nose), with the time-lapse being that he was too blitzed to emerge sooner, or, it could be, the constipating effect.

Yes, but I have this idea - although perhaps it is a false memory - that the story is that Doug Sr could have contested a different one of the ridings (so would not have had to go up against Stockwell) with a good chance of getting the nomination but the OPC would not support him doing that (because he was no longer in much favour with the party as a major donor).

However, as said, I do not much trust my supposed recollection on this.

For the record, the Harris PCs swept Etobicoke in 1995. Redistribution meant going from 4 seats to 3, a game of musical chairs--Morley Kells pretty much owned Lakeshore, and John Hastings owned Etobicoke North; though at that point, the Ford family homestead was still in Etobicoke North, so maybe that was the hoped-for seat...

I can't speak for Crack or Heroin, but that is not my experience with Coke.
Remember that Rob mixes his poisons. I bet he starts with booze and then moves the party on to whatever else is available. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was using heroin, with his addictive type of personality he just can't help himself. The videos show he gets really messed up and that's in public, so I can only imagine how shit faced he gets when he has more privacy.

Roommate busted for weed after cops raid IL apartment over tweets mocking mayor @ The Raw Story, May 14th
Officers raided the apartment Elliott shares with Jon Daniel, who created the @peoriamayor social media account that profanely described the alleged drug use and sexual habits of Mayor Jim Ardis...
The Journal Star examined emails released as part of a Freedom of Information Act request that showed Ardis and other high-ranking city officials acted quickly to unmask the Twitter account holder and pursue criminal charges...the emails showed “an aggressive, high-priority stance taken against the Twitter account within hours of it being noticed.”
Police believed Daniel might have committed the misdemeanor offense of false impersonation and submitted search warrants to Twitter, Google, and Comcast to learn his identity.
Then they executed a search warrant at Daniel’s apartment before the state’s attorney decided that he had not broken any laws by posting the parody account...

Ok which one of you wrote this? :D
http://www.poletical.com/reddit-rob-ford-dead-death.php
Toronto Redditors "OK" If Rob Ford Dies
Reddit has long been known as a home for liberal and left-wing political thought, but on May 3rd the website took a nastier-than-normal turn when a Redditor posted comments that welcomed the death of Rob Ford. To make matters worse, 49% of Toronto Redditors up-voted (or 'liked') the user's deplorable comments.

Reddit moderators did not remove the comment after it was posted.

The Hip started around '86-87, so they wouldn't exactly have been 'starting out' - and it pains me to read that they would ever support this goon.

Keep in mind a couple of things--(1) 15-20 years ago, the Ford family didn't necessarily have the universally-known goonish rep as now, even if the kids already had their, uh, "quirks"--so there wasn't necessarily anything lost through such a paid gig, at that time. And (2) remember that erstwhile Tory fixer/strategist Allan Gregg managed the Hip in its early days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back