3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 641     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filmed at Kathy's house. Keeping it in the family. Nice.

I hope mom, who sat beside her on TV talking, agreeing with her daughter about how Rob is not an addict is just filled with motherly pride and self-satisfaction at her own parenting skills. Bravo, Diane! At least he shed a few pounds, eh?

Great, so big sis had him smoking crack in her basement and then spewed the billion dollar lie at her court hearing. Oh, and Ford wants to do Stintz. What a night!

This makes Ford's attempt at "rehab" all the more pathetic. The Globe clearly gave them the head's up a few days prior and Dougy flew down to Florida to try an arrange a last minute Hail Mary.

As a side note, what a blow to the Sun! They are clearly trying to cover their man with a far less provocative story. The Globe comes out on top. Hardly a coincidence it occurred mere weeks into Doolittle's new gig?

Patience is a virtue, folks... especially with this family.

GraphicMatt 9:26pm via Tweetbot for iOS
How do you end up in two separate crack videos? How do you not learn after the first one?

So it seems to me that Kathy Ford and Sandro Lisi have been working with Robin Doolittle this whole time... they set him up for this video on Saturday in his sisters home..... I don't like RF ... but to set him up like this and then to sell the video.... just WOW... by his own sister

Possible other videos?

StrashinCBC 9:32pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
David Soknacki calls for Mayor to immediately resign. Appears more damming videos are being shopped and have been viewed by some outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back