617     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/Anon_GovWatchCA/status/453363371291590656/photo/1

"I lost over 60 pounds within 6 months (Rob Ford for scale)"

BkqrlXrCMAAW5pS.jpg

Rob actually looks heavier.

The tie alone adds 0.7 kg. WHO is his fashion consultant??

Hmm I wonder if RoFo will be crouched under his office couch, in the fetal position, a la Jim Bakker, after he loses the election?
Maybe the cops will have to quickly construct a straight jacket out of duct tape and bungee cords (Casita said the regular ones wouldn't fit RoFo.) They will pry him from the office, and lead him out, as RoFo wails in gibberish tongues.

Maybe he'll do a Warden Norton exit.
shawshank4.png

What I don't understand is why he keeps talking about the possible warrants at Deco, Fords house and city hall. All he's doing is giving them a head's up that something is coming...

yes! I'm really confused by this. I know we joked that the Fords are too dumb to know what to get rid off, but the truth is, I can see no upside to giving someone a heads-up about a property search.

Glad you thought so, too. I was looking at both pics thinking the guy looks skinnier in the second one but Ford has definitely put some weight back on. His body looks fatter but his face still looks a bit thinner.

I thought he looks more or less the same weight. Which means he's a long way from the 60lb target.

The thing that I can't get out of my head is Ford saying "I can do whatever I want. This is my office." Uh....no, your office is paid for with my tax dollars. I'm not paying for 1:30 a.m. parties. The electricity, resources (demanding security call him a taxi so he can get to a nightclub), etc. Gravy much?

Last edited:
It will be pretty funny to see all the reaction here if Ford wins re-election again in Oct 2014.

It's going to look like this:

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-1.png

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-12.gif

Blob Ford: "Muahahahaahah"
Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-11.gif

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-10.gif

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-6-520x345.png

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-9.gif

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-5-520x346.png

The really sad thing is he can and might win again. Then we are all fucked. (pardon the language but true)

But the OPP cleared Rob. What is there to be worried about?

I must have missed that one.

There have never been troll wars on this thread. It has been up to recently a remarkably civil place. In the old days, the odd troll that waddled onto the thread was intelligently and quickly slaughtered, and subsequently either banned, or stopped posting because no one would put up with their bullshit.
And it is true that you and a few others have really brought down the quality of this thread in recent weeks with very immature and pissy postings.
The recent trollish attacks on MM are just more of the same kind of crap that consistently ruins threads on reddit. Its a shame this very lame kind of behaviour has infected this thread, and i hope it stops, because it makes the thread really boring, and a lot less special.
But, its true that no good thread lasts forever.

I forgot how humourous you can be, you should try to get an internship campaigning for the Ford. ;)

The really sad thing is he can and might win again. Then we are all fucked. (pardon the language but true)

If by some miracle he wins again, Toronto deserves him, and I will be watching it burn from a safe distance. Lots of other nice cities in the world that don't revolve around the antics of insane drug addicts.

If by some miracle he wins again, Toronto deserves him, and I will be watching it burn from a safe distance. Lots of other nice cities in the world that don't revolve around the antics of insane drug addicts.

Maybe there will be a social media campaign to get the disaffected and the apolitical youth out to vote Ford in droves for another four more years of amusement.

It is no coincidence that Doug (pfft) thinks that Rob is the next Obama and they parked a campaign office in Scarborough. He is nuts. Does he even know what getting them out to vote will entail? I am sure not everyone buys what he is selling and to get people out to vote, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back