330     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 502     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it legal when the owner of the club is a lobbyist and has had two lobbyists registered to help him? He can't provide food....that would be a gift.

And reek of impropriety which is kinda the no-no with the by-law on that. And I have asked myself for weeks why Rob keeps running back there?

Sorry for the lack of clarity a well placed coma would provide. What I should have written was Zlatko Starkovski and family members donated to Ford's 2010 campaign.

It's great to see how our happily married mayor is so giving that he makes the life's wish of so many young women come true at 02:30 on a Sunday morning.

@kaytsheell
Met ROB FORD #nightmade #toronto
2:28 AM - 6 Apr 2014

kaytsheell.tumblr.com

For the record:

On council, Pantalone was known as more of a pragmatist than a puritan. As a lobbyist, he has aided a variety of business interests: condo developers such as Diamondcorp, “an excellent corporate citizen”; billboard company AllVision; independent grocer Fiesta Farms; Muzik nightclub at the Ex.

Huh. Well, thanks for that. Live and learn, I guess. Sure makes sense that he'd have a lot of pull at the Ex.

Last edited:
I'm not a cop or a lawyer, but how much reasonable suspicion do cops need to search an office...I mean, if they aren't trying to get a warrant now to search the office tonite, then what are we paying them for?

***Warning: Speculation Follows***

TPS secures a warrant for Mr.Lisi's iCloud account. It is granted by all necessary parties.

Data is subsequently retrieved (10Gs IIRC)

TPS understands the implications of the data.

OPP wonders about the implications of the data.

OPP says "Give data now".

TPS says, "No. That's command, not oversight." Protocol, etc.

OPP, for some reason yet unexplained, "Withdraw".

TPS says, "Whatever, guys. Heads down here."

OPP soil undergarments. They know what's 'up there', cloud-wise.

Uncomfortable?

Understatement.

It's such fun to speculate. But, to be sure. none of this is remotely possible.

here's a theory:

The Fords are idiots and so are the TPS (history backs up both claims).
They are both just flailing around doing stupid things in a stupid manner without much thought or design.
No grand conspiracy.
No theatrical narrative.
No crazy old matriarch pulling the strings.
No dirty cops and careerism on the force.
No (insert ethnic group here) mafia/gang.
No etc...
Just incompetence and foolishness all around. Mostly coming from an idiot mayor with substance abuse problems who got elected because drivers wanted to save 60 dollars (and, not because Kouvalis is a genius - he's just as much an idiot as the rest!).

Hmm. Such clear-eyed thinking suggests you're working for...ummm... that guy...or woman. But not for Rob Ford, right?

Yaaay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back