News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.3K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 7m

Members of council who vote wrong by mistake usually rise soon after to ask for re-vote. Ford rose 35 minutes after Mandela vote.

Oh, the reason I said "uh oh" at Jimmi T's update earlier is that if the OPP doesn't like what the TPS did, the investigation could drag on for several more months or even be shelved.

It just shows you that he probably doesn't even listen to the decision at hand. No matter what the subject, Rob just wants to be contrary.

It's mindboggling how much chatter is had over a simple goddamn motion that involves peanuts (a sign) or NOTHING (the congratulation).

It's almost clear Ford is only there in a fuck-you-all spree and only interested in causing chaos for his pleasure. Because taxpayers.

Oh, the reason I said "uh oh" at Jimmi T's update earlier is that if the OPP doesn't like what the TPS did, the investigation could drag on for several more months or even be shelved.

Yeah, if that turns out to be true, we're really in a nightmare scenario here where Ford may in fact be criminally culpable but get away with it despite police knowledge. I will not be in a good place emotionally.

What are you basing this on? I'm watching the meeting. He voted no to Mandela (idiot), but did vote yes to congratulating Olympians. I thought to myself, oh yeah, that figures - sports related.

I don't know which items he's trying to re-vote on, I'm not paying attention to the item numbers he's referring to.

sounds like he's not either

Clean Toronto Together!

Recap from 2013:

"Mayor Rob Ford is participating in a cleanup at the lakefront Colonel Samuel Smith Park in Etobicoke. The public is invited to attend the event, which takes place between 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., to pitch in." April 20, 2013

"The document provides more details about alleged attempts by Lisi to negotiate the return of Mayor Ford’s cellphone, which he lost at the Basso’s Windsor Road home on April 20, 2013." Rob Ford’s communications with former driver ‘indicative to that of drug trafficking’: court documents

"Having a clean city is very important," Ford told CP24 reporter Jackie Crandles.

Last edited:
I really dislike Denzil Minnan-Wong, he always was a Ford stooge, he proves it once again saying they should allow Rub to change his vote.

Also,

Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti argued councillors were playing politics by not letting the mayor “undo the mistakes he’s made.”

“The fangs have come out,” Mammoliti said.

Gord Perks ‏@gordperks 6m
Unbelievably, the Mayor isn't here to vote on the issue of vulnerable seniors being evicted.

Photo is by SharonHarris (Twitter).
image.jpg

This is not the face of a healthy man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 889
That's Mammo being Mammo. Because more than half an hour had passed since the votes, some of the councillors who had voted were no longer in chambers. This is why someone who votes in error needs to alert the speaker to the error immediately following a vote. Why should the mayor's sloppiness trump others' record of having voted yes to these motions? A re-vote in their absence would strike them from the record to "undo the mistake he's made."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back