Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
stfordestine.jpg

Attachments

• stfordestine.jpg
    stfordestine.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 446
For what it's worth, someone who worked at City Hall told me that he was tipped by a reliable source there about Ford being involved in some sort of sex scandal. This was last November.

Perhaps the subway stranger also worked at City Hall? In any case, the 'rumour' has been doing the rounds for a long time, now. If there was anything to it you'd guess the media/police would have investigated.

For what it's worth, someone who worked at City Hall told me that he was tipped by a reliable source there about Ford being involved in some sort of sex scandal. This was last November.

Perhaps the subway stranger also worked at City Hall? In any case, the 'rumour' has been doing the rounds for a long time, now. If there was anything to it you'd guess the media/police would have investigated.
My point about the LCBO stories was that nobody says anything. They won't say what they know under oath because they just don't care.

They kind of make me chuckle, but I did find it odd that Kensingtoncat suddenly created an account and started posting them just when we were talking about the thread being monitored.

They kind of make me chuckle, but I did find it odd that Kensingtoncat suddenly created an account and started posting them just when we were talking about the thread being monitored.
Funny, ain't it?

I can just see Dougie.

Let's make some graphics, like that german Herzog motherfucker! We'll get in deep.

I think she's real, and nervous. She's quite right about people who live in in TCHC not wanting to be public.

Definitely agree with you on the fear aspect. I know someone who works in social services in the communities discussed downtown who says some residents privately confide that Ford's engaging in criminal conduct in their circles, but refuse to go to the press or police out of fear of consequences. The reasons given for silence are either that he's too wealthy and powerful for people not to believe him (even post-crack revelations), or the fear of violent recrimination. Scary stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back