4K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 662     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men don't want to see it anymore than you do.

RE: a Rob Ford sex tape.

True. But You probably just envisioned a naked fat sweaty guy and some woman with low self esteem who couldn't be seen under his massive pink fleshy body.

For women it momentarily conjures up a disgusting mental image of an obese, red-faced, sweaty guy with bad teeth, boozey breath, b.o., bloodshot eyes and a spaced out expression leaning his crushing weight and his flapping gut on us while slurring I didn't get enough to eat yet; it's an accidental thought that could cause an epidemic of female ptsd. :eek: Again - ew!

If such a tape exists, the women of Toronto will start a crowd fund to buy - then burn it before it sees the light of day.

Betcha wish you could bleach your mind now huh? lol

I'm totally uncrapped, but seriously, what's the context? Who made the bad 'shop?

I did. Not my best work I admit but done hastily because everyone was on edge after MM's tweet and the timing was right for the joke. I had to change almost everything about the image, background, clothing, hats, Ford's face. The original photo was of firemen, not police.

For women it momentarily conjures up a disgusting mental image of an obese, red-faced, sweaty guy with bad teeth, boozey breath, b.o., bloodshot eyes and a spaced out expression leaning his crushing weight and his flapping gut on us while slurring I didn't get enough to eat yet; it's an accidental thought that could cause an epidemic of female ptsd. :eek: Again - ew!

You know what, I really don't think most women imagine having sex with Rob Ford when that comes up. You're just weird.

MM has been bang-on so many times... sometimes we have to wait longer than we'd like to - but just as often his predictions come true. Let's hope this is one of those times! Having said that, I'm hearing two different things.... the police have what they need, and a search warrant for Deco/CH/Home may go down before the arrest. If they have what they need, why the search warrant?

Prob have what they need for some charges and looking to solidify others.

I really hoped to wake up to some news this morning. I'm surprised Metroman put his reputation on the line like this. If nothing has happened in a week people will be very suspicious of his future predictions.

RE: a Rob Ford sex tape.

True. But You probably just envisioned a naked fat sweaty guy and some woman with low self esteem who couldn't be seen under his massive pink fleshy body.

If such a tape exists, the women of Toronto will start a crowd fund to buy - then burn it before it sees the light of day.

Betcha wish you could bleach your mind now huh? lol

Actually, that sounds kind of hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back