125     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 283     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 347     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubling... Why are city hall security being encouraged to knock down reporters in NPS?
BjG2Y77IAAEv5tX.jpg

Attachments

• BjG2Y77IAAEv5tX.jpg
    BjG2Y77IAAEv5tX.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 532
So back to thinking it's actually a campaign video?

He stages these situations. Remember when he brought Renata out at city hall the "more than enough to eat at home" day and then instead of exiting through the back door (that he came in through) he ran through the reporters and get physical "in defence of his wife."
And then there was the occasion recently when he told them to go to a tiny hallway, and then pretended like they were intentionally blocking his way, and he got physical.

Did LeDrew screw up?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjGRMKzCMAArcJv.png

AshleyroweCTV 1:01pm via Twitter for iPhone
A makeup and camera crew just walked into Mayor Ford's office.

Apparently something about food trucks for Food Network

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 4m
Our George Lagogianes reports that the Mayor appears to be shooting a segment for The Food Network on food trucks.

This is what RoFo hopes for in the future.
Seems like he kinda likes the spotlight and curses it at same time.

I guess Deco doesn't pay Enzo that much then.
Here's how I envision the situation to be:
Rob Ford: Guys, I know I come here often to smoke crack. What can I do for you to keep this on the down low?"
Basso family member: Pay our utility bills.
Rob Ford: Done. (smokes more crack)

Anyone want to guess at what Donovan is getting at in this article? Why should we care about the fact that there is a photo of a firearm on the same laptop as the crack video? Why would that matter? Does Donovan know something he can't publish?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._recording_mayor_sucking_on_a_crack_pipe.html

Someone in a Q&A with Robyn Doolittle and Kevin Donovan present asked, "Is it true that there's a second crack video of Rob Ford passed out while a gun is pointed towards his head?"

They didn't answer.

Top-notch lawyering from the Ford camp...

stephaniesmyth 12:57pm via TweetDeck
@TOMayorFord lawyer Dennis Morris tells @CP24 he doesn't have latest Ford documents - asked us for them so he could see them.

His Skydrive must have been malfunctioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back