News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.6K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 23135

Hey, here's a challenge for someone with time on their hands who's good with social media. You able to match the tie Ford is wearing in the murder rant video with a clearer pic from another day?

Yes. I undertook that search back when the video first came out and linked it to this:

image.jpg

http://warrenkinsella.com/2012/12/rob-ford-party-animal/

(So December 6th, Bloke and 4th)

I looked through literally thousands of Ford pics and couldn't find another, except some kind of press conference about a park or something (I can't remember) from roughly the same time. He hasn't worn that tie in any photos from 2013 to present.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
According to his office, the flight's the reason he can't be at the meeting with Minister responsible for housing. Cause there are no more flights ever from Ottawa to Toronto.

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 1m
Mayor Ford's office insists he's not "skipping" meeting w Minister responsible for housing.

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 1m
Mayor Ford's office says the session with the minister is at 4p. His flight leaves at 6p. He wouldn't make his flight if he stayed.

My god. As if the agenda wasn't set in advance? Porter and AC both have three later flights from Ottawa tonight

Now he is staying

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 6m
MAYOR FORD TO RETURN TO BIG CITY MAYORS' MEETING. Office says they didn't realize the minister would be there. They are headed back now

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 4m
BTW -- it was clearly on the agenda the minister was attending.

"You don't see me going out and attacking (Premier Kathleen Wynne). I've got to work with these people," he said.

In reality, Ford has repeatedly attacked Wynne publicly and accused the governing Liberals of "corruption."

Not to mention his brother repeatedly going off on "our unelected Premier". Apparently, the sons of an MPP don't have a clue about the Westminster parliamentary system. But it's okay to rant about her being unelected because she's gay, and that's just plain icky. Neill Flagg says so…

Now he is staying

MAYOR FORD TO RETURN TO BIG CITY MAYORS' MEETING. Office says they didn't realize the minister would be there. They are headed back now

He couldn't even just sit in a room for a few hours without fucking up then lying about it. Jesus.

And now we see why he became available again to attend the meeting.

Laura Stone ‏@l_stone 9m
Security guard at back entrance of Lansdowne says Ford wasn't invited on site and was told to turn him around if he showed up. #cdnpoli

Last edited:
He couldn't even just sit in a room for a few hours without fucking up then lying about it. Jesus.

I honestly don't think he believed that Ottawa news orgs would care about his whereabouts. Dale and Katie can be written off as "biased Toronto media", but others' presence destroys the idea that it's just a big Toronto conspiracy. Of course, every news organization in North America would follow him around because his life is a complete fustercluck, and he's the news gift that keeps on giving.

No one has done more than Ford for housing! It's 100% improved!

"With all of the business cards I've handed out, TCHC tenants now have enough material to patch the holes in their walls and put new tiling on their floors!"

Now he is staying

I was going to write a joke about this too, but I just can't. This is so terrible. Ford clearly hates doing these kinds of things. He only went to Ottawa as a publicity stunt. He never had any intention of actually accomplishing anything. He hasn't even formulated any transit or housing plans to begin with. He has nothing to lobby for in terms of funding.

@l_stone: Guard at back entrance of Lansdowne (football stadium) says Ford wasn't invited and was told to turn him around if he showed.

This is going worse than I ever could have hoped. Can't wait to hear Doug Ford hail the whole thing as a success. The media better do their jobs and ask question about his buffonish behaviour.

@l_stone: Guard at back entrance of Lansdowne (football stadium) says Ford wasn't invited and was told to turn him around if he showed.

How come it takes Ottawa to get the treatment he deserves, when we still roll out the red carpet for every damn event he attends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back