759     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 914     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 637     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford expects people to show up on time at work, every day, and straight. Says he has done that. (I guess noon is on time?) And showing up inebriated at public events in an official capacity somehow doesn't count ...

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 32s
We may see the censored police information involving Project Brazen 2 and Mayor Rob Ford as early as this afternoon.

Bad day for Doug Ford rumour coming true?

That was my first thought. The redacted wiretap evidence may include Doug Ford talking with other parties about various topics that he has loudly denied knowing about, showing him to be at least a liar and possibly as being involved up to his neck in unethical and/or illegal activities.

DMW: Do you still have zero tolerance for drugs, gangs and guns?
RF: Absolutely

DMW: How does that apply to you?
RF: I've just answered that

DMW: Have you purchased illegal drugs in the last two years
RF: (long pause) Yes I have

Michael Thompson: Have you violated the Council code of conduct?
RF: In what respect?

RF: I don't have the Code of Conduct memorized. I made mistakes and I might have broken the Code of Conduct.

Michael Thompson: It is reported that you have attended a residence ... that has been known as a crack house ... did you ever report that residence? If citizens are aware of those types of places, should they report them?

RF: It's not a crack house. It's a house with a family. Have you been in that house?

MT: I have no interest in going in that house. I am not a crack user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back