29     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 286     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 506     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And oh yes, the Mayor will turn out to miss work frequently, deepen his addiction to alcohol; he will drive drunk frequently, and will be obviously drunk or stoned at public events as well as at City Hall several times. He will be accused of grabbing a female politician's rear end. He will be asked to leave a fashionable ball. He will get addicted to cocaine, be filmed doing drugs, and the video will go on the market for hundreds of thousands.... Just kidding! Everything will be fine!

So when will Rob Ford completely go the way of Congressman Peter Russo? It might be the only way to get rid of him.

Does Rob have a cold or just a runny nose? Sniff, sniff.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here; he may well actually have a cold.

After all, the vodka breakfasts, a constant suffusion of hardcore drugs & the unimaginable stress of keeping up with what Doug wants must put Rob's immune system under tremendous pressure.

Councillor Robinson presents a petition about Ford :) ... asking Ford to step aside, signed by a number of councillors ... reading the names now ... followed by applause

Last edited:
@towhey
Following the #RobFord "flogging" at #TOCouncil?

He is really rubbing me the wrong way as well. Definetely a fence-sitter who is just waiting to see how things unfold before he picks a side.

I have a dream that 500 Toronto children, ages 3-12, sit outside of city hall with fake crack pipes chanting "Mayor Ford is our role model. We are Ford Nation".

I would like to see this held as a counterbalance to Fordfest. We'll call it 'Crackfest'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back