News   Mar 28, 2024
 683     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 941     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m2 minutes ago

Rob Ford's former driver Alexander "Sandro" Lisi and staffer David Price are in line to pay respects at city hall

CewA5ubWIAArmkw.jpg:large

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 47s47 seconds ago

Both Price and Lisi (who still faces criminal charge for allegedly extorting gang member to retrieve crack video) sporting Ford Nation flags

CityNews just said about 15 minutes ago that Kathleen Wynne will attend the funeral. They didn't say either way if she was going to walk in the procession though.

SAL claimed RoFo wasn't racist (presumably because he never called her a kike to her face) and then Mammo rightly called her on it.

View attachment 71225

Either Mammo's become quite reasonable or I've lost my marbles.

I got excited following their exchanges today, then sadly realized the Mammo account was a fake.

Another Conservative trash will be attending the funeral.

Screen shot 2016-03-29 at 8.06.55 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-03-29 at 8.06.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-03-29 at 8.06.55 PM.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 773
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-funeral-1.3511255

On Wednesday:

• Family will congregate at city hall between 9:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. before Ford's casket is removed from the rotunda.
  • The funeral cortège is expected to leave city hall between 10:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. and begin the procession to St. James Cathedral.
  • The funeral is scheduled to begin at noon.
  • The cortege will leave the church around 1:30 p.m. for a private burial service.
  • From 6:30-9 p.m., members of the Ford family will host a public celebration of the former mayor's life at the Toronto Congress Centre (650 Dixon Rd.).
Funeral procession route:

• Southbound on Osgoode Lane to Queen Street.
  • Eastbound along Queen Street to Church Street.
  • Southbound on Church Street to King Street.

Will NO ONE think of the children????
Who thought this was a good idea?

You got to love how all the law and order types keeled over like the Titanic.

This is also Sue Wilson who lives in Niagara region, chief IHTWOMRF cheerleader.

Don't care who she is, care about how stupid she is.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back