News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Lautens ‏@stephenlautens 3m3 minutes ago
The only thing that would make the Ford "lying in state" more dignified at this point is a hot dog cannon. #TOpoli #cdnpoli

David Nickle‏@DavidNickle
Doug Ford pauses for a selfie with a well-wisher at Rob Ford's visitation....

Cep8KkjWAAAsonC.jpg
And TheRebel (part of Ford Nation) belittles Justin as "The Selfie PM".

Cep4QLeUEAArUOr.jpg

You'd think that SOMEONE in the Ford family would tell him that this wasn't a good idea. Doug Ford is trending on Twitter in Toronto because of this.
Just another example of the politicization of the "event".

An appointment would be a nice way of keeping your enemies closer. And to be honest Doug needs a nice office with "free" staff, in a nice public building with good security, conveniently located on Bay Street (Mike Harris), so that he can work on his higher callings and wait for their return calls. He's been a little ostracized by his former friends in high places so now he could be put to work being Tory's bitch since Tory's got better cred with those Old Stock folks trying to get back to running the place again.

Watching CityNews, the *eight* pallbearers could barely manage carrying the coffin into City Hall. Doug is happily providing selfies.

Now SAL is a victim and postong on the IHTWOMRF. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be attacked personally. I know she's always been objective and sensitive to others.

Sue-Ann Levy In the past two days, I've been attacked very personally for attempting to stand up for Rob. I have had to block 15 people on Twitter. I'm doing all this from Florida because I hate the nastiness and pettiness ... However the soulless provide me good fodder for my book launch. I am now sitting down to rewrite the ending to the Rob Ford chapter and their hate is very instructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back