711     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbled upon this. Never seen it before! Hilarious. He tries to pretend it's an old video of Rob at the Steak Queen. So many classic moments!

Stumbled upon this. Never seen it before! Hilarious. He tries to pretend that's not Rob at the Steak Queen. So many classic moments!
Ford response protocol: Deny. Lie. Apologize (but you're only human). What's in the past ...

Ford response protocol: Deny. Lie. Apologize (but you're only human). What's in the past ...

So true!

On a side note, Ford's already old news in the US. Someone's got to make a movie about this already. Those four years were so entertaining! Wonder what's happening with the movie that was supposed to be based on Robyn's book.

Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 12.41.55 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 12.41.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 12.41.55 PM.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 566
Stumbled upon this. Never seen it before! Hilarious. He tries to pretend it's an old video of Rob at the Steak Queen. So many classic moments!

My god, he's such a terrible liar and he doesn't even care that no one buys it. It's like he makes up whatever the truth is supposed to be based on what he's being asked right that second, but he can't stick to the story for even three minutes after that.

Almost had my wedding at the place where Robbie and Dougie are holding their fundraiser. I wonder why Patrick Brown bothers helping these dopes. Think we can maybe get in if we pose as media? That works at a lot of events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back