4.2K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey already looks heavier than a month ago. Don't know if it's stress or Diane/Doug encouraging him to fit the FN "type"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkH8ToSWkAAKU6G.jpg
Losing the weight is the easy part. Keeping it off is the real challenge. It's very easy to slip back into old habits, especially if you don't prepare your own food. That take out shit will kill you, just look at Uncle Rob.

The Ford genes kicking back in now that Mikey's back in the Ford environment. He's probably lost control of more than his food choices along with his other 'lifestyle' choices.

Lisi's in court this morning to see if his trial's still on. I heard through the grapevine that cops were scrambling after Ford died. They sort of restarted their investigation to strengthen their case.

Alyshah Hasham ‏@alysanmati 4m4 minutes ago
I'm at Sandro Lisi's court appearance this morning to see if the September trial on his extortion charge re crack video is still on

Losing the weight is the easy part. Keeping it off is the real challenge. It's very easy to slip back into old habits, especially if you don't prepare your own food. That take out shit will kill you, just look at Uncle Rob.
Ya, I just lost 100 pounds. Now the bigger challenge is keeping it off! You're right, preparing your own food is key. That's how I lost all the weight.

Rob's weakness was pop. He'd drink Big Gulps all day long. I used to see him at the 7-11 filling up after council!

Lisi's in court this morning to see if his trial's still on. I heard through the grapevine that cops were scrambling after Ford died. They sort of restarted their investigation to strengthen their case.
Evidence still gets released even if charges don't proceed...

Ya, I just lost 100 pounds. Now the bigger challenge is keeping it off! You're right, preparing your own food is key. That's how I lost all the weight.

Rob's weakness was pop. He'd drink Big Gulps all day long. I used to see him at the 7-11 filling up after council!
I'm pretty sure he topped off his Big Gulps with a little something extra

My in-laws are Salvation Army officers and their church is not far from Rexdale, where all of this violence is happening.

I hope not the militant wing of the Salvation Army?
tumblr_loa295216x1qk5o23.gif

Looks like 680 news broke the pub ban with this tidbit.

Siyad is already in jail on drug and gun charges. He refused to testify at the preliminary hearing.

How can the crown win if the victim won't cooperate the Ford is dead?

So is anyone else reading about the Star reporter who committed suicide? Seems that Warmington and Levy are giddy over it. I feel awful for the reporter, Raveena Aulakh, and her family and friends who are having to deal with all this crap. Other media outlets reported it (Frank, NP), Warmington re-tweeted it and then tweeted this:

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 12h12 hours ago

in Starbucks Star building at 1 Yonge working on story on secret death of @RaveenaAulakh if any @TorontoStar types want 2 pay tribute 2 her

I am surprised he didn't get his ass kicked after writing that, considering how volatile this subject is. Of course SAL then jumped in and made it all about Robbie and how the Star treated him so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back