1     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 248     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 408     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... though in this age group unstable arrhythmias potentially leading to sudden cardiac death are the most common issues. And then you get an ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator) rather than a pacer per se. All ICDs can pace, but not all pacemakers function as ICDs.

You're right, of course. I was just calling it a pacemaker because Mikey called it that. But at least in the case of my co-worker, his was an ICD.

I think you meant to say your heart bleeds

No, it is certainly not the kid's fault who their Dad is

my heart bleeds (for you)
phrase of bleed

used ironically to express the speaker's belief that the person spoken about does not deserve the sympathetic response sought.

my heart goes out to you

you feel sympathy for someone

No, it is certainly not the kid's fault who their Dad is

my heart bleeds (for you)
phrase of bleed

used ironically to express the speaker's belief that the person spoken about does not deserve the sympathetic response sought.

my heart goes out to you

you feel sympathy for someone
I know that. You know that. Rob doesn't know that.

https://twitter.com/HeatherCTV/status/710865737259220994

Mammoliti is such a piece of work. "Smear campaign"? Wasn't he the one pleading for Ford to seek treatment in a council meeting?

Never shied away from responsibilities? Well, it takes a smear to talk about being smeared.

I know that. You know that. Rob doesn't know that.

Oh you bet he does.

"My heart bleeds for them when someone gets killed. But it's their own fault at the end of the day."
On fatally injured cyclists, March 7, 2007

https://nowtoronto.com/news/say-what-rob-ford-in-his-own-words/

Karma.

AoD

Barbara Hall got a parkette. The Fords should dream of something that significant.

He'll need to get something, of course. Look for a small plot of non-functional (e.g., no schools or community centres) city property somewhere in Etobicoke.

With a public urinal. One of those Parisian-style pissoirs with a chest-height wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back