781     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.6K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The words are Rob's, he thinks getting twitter followers is a competition. But Jacobs was doing his tweets before, never forget when he told everyone to move their clocks back in March of 2014.

I think it is Dan Jacobs who handles the social media.

I imagine Dan is with Robbie right now in the hospital, yucking it up together and killing some time before the nurse comes in with the "juice."

We should expect a photo later today with him all hooked up to his IV and reviewing some important papers . . . or maybe returning some calls.

Last edited:
They talked about him on TSN1050 in the last show and are going to talk about him during Leafs Lunch regarding the Shapiro tweet.

Rob probably used that before.

I guess he just got jealous that Norm Kelly became so popular and is trying to be the new, hip councillor.

I imagine Dan is with Robbie right now in the hospital, yucking it up together and killing some time before the nurse comes in with the "juice."

We should expect a photo later today with him all hooked up to his IV and reviewing some important papers . . . or maybe returning some calls.

wIQtOn0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back