1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 773     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also because Ghomeshi surrendered to police, which could mean he realizes there's no point trying to evade arrest OR that he's confident he'll get out of this in some way
:(

Actually it's because actual charges were laid (and Ghomeshi/his lawyer were given the heads up so he could come in). Lots of people maid statements to the police re Ford - but you can't retroactively arrest someone for dui etc and so on.

I am no doctor, but chemo and radiation are quite the knockout punch in terms of attempting to be a city councillor.

He's going to have a lousy Christmas, too. I wonder what the sequence of treatments means in medical terms. I don't have any expertise, but it sounds sort of like the chemo isn't shrinking his main tumour as quickly as the docs would like. Otherwise, we'd be hearing more surgery from Doug, no?

He's going to have a lousy Christmas, too. I wonder what the sequence of treatments means in medical terms. I don't have any expertise, but it sounds sort of like the chemo isn't shrinking his main tumour as quickly as the docs would like. Otherwise, we'd be hearing more surgery from Doug, no?

It doesn't sound like this came from Rob's doctors. Unless they've done another scan in the last couple of weeks, I can't see why radiation is being added when they don't know if the extra chemo rounds have managed to shrink the tumour. Maybe the radiation is the next step if the chemo doesn't work.

It doesn't sound like this came from Rob's doctors. Unless they've done another scan in the last couple of weeks, I can't see why radiation is being added when they don't know if the extra chemo rounds have managed to shrink the tumour. Maybe the radiation is the next step if the chemo doesn't work.

It can simply mean more BS from Doug. The guy is incapable of speaking truthfully.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I saw something on news a few days ago about Rob getting more tests with this chemo round. Of course, the source would have been the Fords themselves, so who knows what' really going on.

Ten to one Slob's actually jealous of Jian Ghomeshi right now simply because the latter's currently in the news. Never mind the context, people are still talking about him. If Slob ever was brought up on serious criminal charges, I'm certain he'd milk the trial and subsequent media circus for every ounce of remaining tabloid 'fame' he could squeeze out of the situation. Which is a fucked up thought...but I'm sure I'm right.

As for Thug, if that Ontario News Watch piece by Don Peat is accurate, it's good to know that the Fords' disrespectful treatment of Bill Blair came back to affect them negatively in some way.

Not sure if you can use radiation to zap/shrink a tumor that is not responding to chemo, for the purposes of enabling surgery. The longer the tumour stays, the longer it will have a chance to develop mutations that will enable mets and/or resistance to chemo agents. And if the tumor was minimally responsive to whatever he is on now, you can almost bet that it won't work in the future since all you're doing is applying evolutionary pressure to select the cells that are resistant to it.

AoD

Last edited:
Ten to one Slob's actually jealous of Jian Ghomeshi right now simply because the latter's currently in the news. Never mind the context, people are still talking about him. If Slob ever was brought up on serious criminal charges, I'm certain he'd milk the trial and subsequent media circus for every ounce of remaining tabloid 'fame' he could squeeze out of the situation. Which is a fucked up thought...but I'm sure I'm right.

That's got to be the biggest, craziest perp walk Toronto's ever seen. #JianGhomeshi
https://twitter.com/ElizabethDuncan/status/537676693486731264

So what are the Vegas odds at of Rob Ford being alive to spend Christmas with his wife and children?

(Why yes, I am a horrible person. Why do you ask?)

Yes, you are a truly horrible person! I think the Vegas odds might be on what are the chances said individuals want to spend Christmas with him instead. No odds on the chances of DoFo using his brother's mortality to further his ambitions though - that's a sure loser.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back