264     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 287     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 321     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might point out that other than the Honest Ed Mirvish's Warehouse's Chinese vase big enough to hide a body, there is not much art.

Nobody, Nobody in Toronto loves Qing Dynasty xiangtuiping vases more than Doug Ford. Now I know that the "elites" prefer bangchuiping, but that's just their Rosedale Country Club roots talking. Xiangtuiping is the people's vase.

Then perhaps he shouldn't have trotted her out in defense of stupid things he has said. If you are inviting others to positively judge you by inviting a sympathetic media outlet to position your candidacy and your family, you better be damn ready for negative judgements around said themes.

AoD

View attachment 35763

I am trying to find this without success. Downloaded last night's episode (featuring Selena Gomez) and no Andray. Can't find it on YouTube. Anyone have a link?

It was on at the very beginning, before Kimmel did his monologue. Was a 1 minute spoof interview. Wasn't able to find it online either.

ETA: didn't know there was a segment called Late O'Clock news ... Now I know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nobody, Nobody in Toronto loves Qing Dynasty xiangtuiping vases more than Doug Ford. Now I know that the "elites" prefer bangchuiping, but that's just their Rosedale Country Club roots talking. Xiangtuiping is the people's vase.

lol, for the election, I think every voter should get a miniature yuhuchunping vase as a parting gift representing the state of Toronto politics.

I believe he brought in public funding for the Catholic boards at the secondary level.
It only went to grade 9 when I was a kid, I believe he extended the funding just before he retired. I just recently found out that there's another school board for the French Catholic kids. They built a new state of the art school around the corner from me that has 70 kids for K-6 in a building that is meant to accommodate 150. Basically a private school education without the cost, not a bad deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back