30.5 KB · Views: 752
Apropos of nothing .....

Hunter S. Hello Kitty

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.35.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.35.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 3.35.03 PM.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 868
he really shouldn't have invited the press along on this one, I don't think...

Perhaps not, but with the media there, that was a miscalculation on Renata's part. I get that the family asked for privacy, but that's crass, petty and ungrateful all rolled into one.

Perhaps not, but with the media there, that was a miscalculation on Renata's part. I get that the family asked for privacy, but that's crass, petty and ungrateful all rolled into one.

which should have been respected in this case - a mistake from Domise here I think

which should have been respected in this case - a mistake from Domise here I think
He doesn't seem to be talking about what happened on Twitter and making a big deal about it which, to me, makes me think that he realizes it was a mistake to invite the media along and wants to forget the whole thing. But yes, I agree. He messed up.

It's not like he wanted to come in, though, right? I bet if he had cleared it with Rob's people the gesture would have been accepted, but Renata could also have said 'thank you, but no' and closed the door like a normal non-grumpy person.

ROTFLMAO!! ;)

Do you think it was a mistake? I'd have called the result expected.

Now, did Renata think a homie had come to collect one of Rob's debts, or did she think it was the cops and flushed some primo skunk down the loo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back