188     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 939     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Hospitals want you to get moving right after surgery, in part to prevent blood clots from forming. What I don't get is why Rob remains in hospital. When my wife was in the process of getting her cancer colon diagnosis, the procedures were basically in-and-out. She had overnight stays a couple of times when she landed in emergency with crushing pain before the docs figured out what was wrong. (They initially suspected gall stones.) Concerns with Rob's history with drug use have been raised, and are plausible. Or maybe the docs are thinking he may need surgery pronto, once they've confirmed the diagnosis and they're working to get him in shape for that. I image surgery on someone of Rob's size, combined with other health issues he may have, would be a challenge.
Maybe he just laid down and refused to get up.

OK

So the "discharge planner" asks a "bed blocker" to please go home. Most "folks" do not have a family lawyer on standby, so they comply.

Five minutes after getting home:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-BCYDbrGbs

( This is purely hypothetical, and not intended as speculation about any particular person living or dead. )

Last edited:
Breaking: in a stunning move that nobody saw coming, just minutes before her publishing deadline Robyn Doolittle announced that she will be returning to the Toronto Star, her big brother Jimmy will author the extra chapters in the paperback edition of Crazy Town and her niece Lesley will be leaving her internship position at the Star to run for editor of The Varsity.

Breaking: in a stunning move that nobody saw coming, just minutes before her publishing deadline Robyn Doolittle announced that she will be returning to the Toronto Star, her big brother Jimmy will author the extra chapters in the paperback edition of Crazy Town and her niece Lesley will be leaving her internship position at the Star to run for editor of The Varsity.

Brilliant, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back