3.9K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 660     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, what was it about the CEO's words that make people think that the Ford's and medical team have known about this for awhile?

Its just too much of a coincidence that this tumour is discovered the day before another Kevin Donovan article and when Doug has been missing all week.... and 2 days before the last day to enter the mayor race.... if it is true.... what timing!!!!

I know he is persona non grata to some folks here, but:

@libyatoronto 2h
And what's tomorrow's Star story by Kevin Donovan about?

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 2h
Donovan was investigating the Bassos roughing up about the video. Price and Lisi the focus of the story I suspect.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 9m

Mark my words: before Friday, Doug Ford will be running for Mayor and Rob Ford will be running in #ward2 where he can win.

I can see the second half, Rob moving back to a Councillor in ward 2, but Doug as mayor? I cant see him believing he has a chance to win given how turdnished the Ford brand is now.

@libyatoronto 2h

Donovan was investigating the Bassos roughing up about the video. Price and Lisi the focus of the story I suspect.

Expect the cries of "leave the poor man alone, he's in the hospital" tomorrow morning.

There was absolutely no need for Doug to be at the Humber presser today. To walk up to the mics to say absolutely nothing - ridic. The CEO could have said that the family requests privacy and that would actually have been more credible.

Yes, but this is Doug Ford. Never one to pass up a chance to gather every news organization in the city just so he can tell the press to leave his poor family alone. And a tumour - will he ever get a better chance to fake welling up with tears and pretend to be sad?

We're not the only ones wearing tinfoil tonight:

Pedro Marques
‏@MetroManTO
@roseskar @bconnolly00 @Kool_Camel Not suggesting he's faking it. Timed announcement. A tumor can be a slow growth. Not necessarily cancer.

@libyatoronto 2h

You suspect wrong:
Kevin Donovan ‏@_kevindonovan
Watch for stunning revelations on Canadian pharmaceuticals tomorrow @TorontoStar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back