444     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 552     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Mikey needs to keep his mouth shut because if he opens it he'll eat whatever/whoever is standing in front of him.

Is that a bad example?

Depends, is it comment on his weight for weight's sake or a comment on his "stunning" personality/Ford style?

Another Ford Fest coming up:

Jonathan Goldsbie
‏@goldsbie
Same night as proudTOvote debate on LGBT issues. RT @cbcsteve Rob Ford says there will be another Ford Fest on Sept. 19th in Etobicoke

"No one does more for the gay community than Rob Ford!"

So what is the big news now that Ford faked a threat?

Last edited:
LOL

Ben Spurr ‏@BenSpurr 4m
Rob Ford says his addiction treatment is "absolutely" ongoing. "You always talk - you know, once a week - to whoever, you know, a doctor."

betsy powell ‏@powellbetsy 1m
Ford's Etobicoke campaign office says Ford Fest will be held in a Sears parking lot so guess that means no park permit required

That also means that camping is allowed!

Ford's Etobicoke campaign office says Ford Fest will be held in a Sears parking lot so guess that means no park permit required

I'll bet it's the one on Rexdale between Kipling and Islington. Right in Ward 2 if I'm not mistaken. Lovely site lol

Just to be total dicks, I'm guessing the stage will be set up on the handicapped spot.

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 1m
Rob Ford says he didn't tell organizers to kick media out of last night's speech at University Club of Toronto. "That wasn't my choice."

You lie!

He was the one who threw a fit and threatened to not speak if the media weren't kicked out.

Last edited:
Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 1m
Rob Ford says he didn't tell organizers to kick media out of last night's speech at University Club of Toronto. "That wasn't my choice."

You lie!

He was the one who threw a fit and threatened to not speak if the media weren't kicked out.

Tell tale signs of more drunken stupor behavior.

Does anyone know where Doug got to?

Last edited:
Another Ford Fest coming up:

Jonathan Goldsbie
‏@goldsbie
Same night as proudTOvote debate on LGBT issues. RT @cbcsteve Rob Ford says there will be another Ford Fest on Sept. 19th in Etobicoke

Must have had a good day at the last bobblehead sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back