Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
boom.jpg

Attachments

• boom.jpg
    boom.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 901
How on earth is RoFo bounding around all tie-sweaty door to door like that? I thought he had a broken toe;-)

yet another story that has gotten lost in the shuffle (or rather, in the deluge of other scandals and unanswered questions).
so, what was he really doing at the hospital that morning?

i think he does have a foot injury, but was hopped up enough on whatever, to not feel it while running around that night.

I'm looking forward to the Ward 2 debate. It will be Mikey's debut.

I suppose the biggest political sh!tstorm this year in Ward 2 was Griffen Centre. ( There was even a petition at one time to rename DoFo Sr Park after the place. )

Has Andray ever commented on Griffen Centre? I'm sure Mikey never has.

Is Griffen Centre still a political hot potato with Ward 2 constituents, or will it even be mentioned at the debate?

speaking of andray...

The Grapevine on G98, Sunday, September 14

Andray will be appearing live on G98.7 FM's Grapevine program Sunday soon, discussing the election with other City Council candidates.
We want you to call in with your questions for Andray!

416-870-4987

Want to know his stance on a particular issue? Call into the Grapevine! Want to wish him well, as he works to do better for Ward 2? Call into the Grapevine.

You can tune in at 98.7 FM or stream live at g987fm.com. Call in! Be heard!

WHEN
September 14, 2014 at 2pm - 5pm

http://www.andraydomise.ca/the_grapevine_on_g98

So how did MINO Ford save the Jesus in the City parade? They needed a bunch of cash for Paid Duty officers I recall because of the winding route for the parade. Did Robbity actually cut a cheque? I know he's fond of $5000 cheques afterall..

i would love to know whether or not robbie contributed to their fundraising efforts.

The Jesus in the City parade organizers can count their blessings — and their dollars — after some hectic last-minute fundraising allowed them to pay their police bill on Thursday, just two days before the event.

It was the final obstacle to overcome after the parade, which typically draws 10,000 people, was cancelled mid-August and then re-scheduled only last week.

The organizers, police and city staff have since been scrambling to do in seven days what normally takes two months: get the street occupancy permits in place, draw up a traffic management plan and find enough police officers to work the event.

Parade organizers put out a desperate call on Wednesday that they needed to raise $14,000 by Thursday morning to hire paid-duty police officers for the weekend.

They were only able to get $9,000, but Toronto police lowered the bill to around $8,000 after the organizers found more barricades, which reduces the need for police officers along the route.

[...]

The police bill was initially estimated to be as much as $23,000, but Perrault’s office was able to drop the fee by shifting police schedules to have more on-duty officers, and as the parade organizers found more barricades.

“We’ve had officers working every night to try and get this to happen and make it work,†said Perrault. “I don’t think we’ve had sufficient time to prepare this at its best, but we’re going to give it every effort to make it come together.â€

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ort_5000_policing_cost_as_deadline_looms.html

Anyone from the West side will know this oldie but a goodie....

jesussaves.jpeg

Attachments

• jesussaves.jpeg
    jesussaves.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 976
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back