132     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 298     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 729     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff makes me so mad. Even worse: NO ONE CALLS HIM OUT ON IT. These are the kinds of examples of Ford's failure to lead that the other candidates should be slamming him on at all times - at debates, in their quotes, through press releases.

that also gets to me way more than it should too. Hoe hard is it to stand up and ask the man to tell us why he didn't act prior to the meeting. GRRRRR

Bro, he's a MOD. That's like filling out a comment card at a cop shop, or giving your drugs to A FoFam member for safe keeping.
Nothing will happen. Luckily, he has the helpful pic to help with the manual ignore.

It goes to the other mods and admins as well as him though, and like I say, if enough of us do so, it might send the message to them that he's a problem, not a solver of problems.

So one person told the others to PM their choice so as not to clog up the list. Another person decided that rules were for everyone but him and now the forum is loaded with comments about the fairness or unfairness of it all. Oy!

I'm almost positive he copy and pasted an article a few days after posting that as well.

I was on my phone and couldn't be bothered to call him out on it and his recent posts have that glitch... But 80% positive.

Plus, he is a baby

It is a contest.

And it did have to be done by PM. We did it inside the thread for the arrest pool and it was a bit of a headache keeping up with the entries amongst the MM-inspired chatter on here. The search function is broken as well, making missed entries difficult to find and verify. Look, if someone entered in the thread for the contest, I would have included them, but everyone was kind enough to follow my simple suggestion of PMing me the info.

I didn't close entries to be a message board nazi or anything. I did have a reason. I didn't think allowing late entries was wise after Stintz dropped out on Aug 21st. That's a somewhat significant change in the landscape, and it's not fair to those who put their predictions in on time based on the information available at that time. I'm not under any delusions that this is anything but a fun diversion, and even actually let some people in on the 21st, pre-Stintz announcement.
I have no issue with you or the way you chose to do it. I'm just saying this is a forum, and if I want to participate by quoting your post and including mine, there is nothing wrong with that. The only rules one has to follow on this forum is the forum rules, not anyone elses. If you want to call it unofficial, fine, but who cares? You guys are taking this waaaaay too seriously.

I'm almost positive he copy and pasted an article a few days after posting that as well.

I was on my phone and couldn't be bothered to call him out on it and his recent posts have that glitch... But 80% positive.

Plus, he is a baby
I don't copy/paste copyrighted articles. If I did, it was definitely in error. I do it properly.

I'm not a baby, I just say it like it is and don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks. I am also civil and don't throw around names or act like a nazi the way some people are in this thread because one person doesn't want to be a follower and do everything the way they want it done. If you want to call me a shit disturber or whatever, go ahead, but I have every right to give my opinion and say what I like as long as I'm following rules. That also goes for sticking up for myself when people like yourself get on my back. And with this post, I am not saying anymore. Feel free to keep ranting if you want, but I'm done with it. Moving along!

Khristopher's not perfect. Maybe you are! Anyway, right now he's just focusing on moving forward.

One of the mods has assured me that K. is now fully ignorable.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled swimming pool. No peeing!

Bro, he's a MOD. That's like filling out a comment card at a cop shop, or giving your drugs to A FoFam member for safe keeping.
Nothing will happen. Luckily, he has the helpful pic to help with the manual ignore.

Not a Mod in this topic, just a poster, if he feels he has any importance than that, well that's for this topics Mods to handle.

IIRC it's not even so much the subject of his messages, as it is HOW he goes about it. I recall him not debating the reporting of Ford on his "personal time" but instead jumping to call Kat "crazy" "a stalker" saying she was partaking in "downright horror movie creepiness" because she happened to drive by Ford's house and mentioning whether his car was there or not at night. He doesn't debate the plusses or negatives, he jumps straight to name-calling. And that Kat thing was nothing compared to his temper tantrum today. I just don't have time for that bullshit (says the guy who has now responded twice about it. Ugh.)

IIRC, wasn't the only even remotely trollish thing he did complaining about people posting large chunks of articles without linking since it infringed copyright or something? Since then I've thought he's been a pretty good contributor overall. This seems a little overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back