News   Jul 09, 2024
 239     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 418     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@reporterdonpeat 6m
"Elegant" evening #TOpoli RT @MaryamSun1 A large digital screen plays a campaign video outside Ford's fundraiser
BvmKz-NIQAAKFFy.jpg

mounted on a truck, parked in front of house! TAAACCCKKKYYYYYYY!

An "elegant evening" always begins with a giant digital flashing campaign ad parked in the driveway...

BvmKz-NIQAAKFFy.jpg

Damn, Kat beat me to it.

Attachments

• BvmKz-NIQAAKFFy.jpg
    BvmKz-NIQAAKFFy.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 629
‏@reporterdonpeat 6m
"Elegant" evening #TOpoli RT @MaryamSun1 A large digital screen plays a campaign video outside Ford's fundraiser
BvmKz-NIQAAKFFy.jpg

mounted on a truck, parked in front of house! TAAACCCKKKYYYYYYY!

Isn't that the campaign video that used CH?!

CityNews Toronto @CityNews · 2m
MT @CityNatalie: Around 100 people have arrived at the #Ford family home for @TOMayorFord's fundraiser

@CityNatalie: Around 100 people have arrived at the #Ford family home for @TOMayorFord's fundraiser

So these 100 folks don't mind being publically associated with public arseholes. The guest list is mos' def a who's-who, then.

Someone should tell them that when the circus tent folds, you can't Febreeze that smell off.

CityNews Toronto @CityNews · 2m
MT @CityNatalie: Around 100 people have arrived at the #Ford family home for @TOMayorFord's fundraiser

I'm gonna make a guess: Not all of those people bought tickets. I'll bet many are people who made earlier donations, have otherwise helped the camping or are friends. I'd love to know how many actually paid and how many can actually vote in T.O.

Obviously not since Mikey is leading in the polls so far.

There are many fed up, BUT MiFo scored 1st place with 40+% in a poll WITHOUT EVEN OPENING HIS MOUTH ONCE. Ward 2 can and will rot in the hell of their own making if they elect any Ford.

Mikey Ford, candidate for Ward 2 is a product created by Diane and Doug. Period.

It's form devoid of content.

How can he be polling as the front runner?

If the only name anyone polled even remembers is "Ford", then I ask why not Andray "Chevy" Domise?

You think I'm kidding? If the situation is that dumb and absurd, it calls for a matching response.

I mean what kind of brand assets does the Ford name represent? Since he is mute silent, I can only go on his uncles' records. If you called up Councillor Mike, what could you expect? Someone to come yell at your pothole? Would he arrange to send over a couple of thugs to sort out an annoying neighbour?

Will he be chauffeur-on-call to his wasted uncle, under the guise of constituent visits?

Or would he follow Uncle Dug's lead as Ward 2 Councillor? In that case, Mikey would do Sweet FA, cuz that's exactly what Ward 2 got. Oh, but please lock up your autistic folks. Think of your property values. Think of your lawn.

I don't know what brand assets Ford family is trading on these days, but they ain't public service.

So what could this nice young man with a pilot's licence and connected to an infamous family possibly offer? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back