825     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 744     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 314     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm pissed off and also a shit disturber, I just sent his email to Mammo, Ford and Norm Kelly:

With the shooting of an individual at Muzik Nightclub this weekend it's time for someone to take responsibility before more tragedies come from these privately owned clubs.

Councillor Mammoliti should resign his seat on Council. If it wasn't for him pushing against EDM events and insisting that only Muzik Nightclub be allowed to have dancing on the Exhibition grounds, I don't believe this individual would have been shot.

I suggest that we revisit whether or not Muzik should be getting approvals and permits to operate ever again. How many more have to be shot before we finally accept that a private nightclub doesn't belong on government lands or anywhere else?

Mammo apparently drew first.

Killing your clients does not make good business sense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M

I'm your mamma, I'm your daddy
I'm that nxxxxx in the alley
I'm your doctor when in need
Want some coke, have some weed
You know me, I'm your friend
Your man boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
I'm your pusherman
I'm your pusherman
Pusherman
Lord, Lord

Love me some Curtis Mayfield.

RoFo introduced us to the "Cut the Waist challenge".

So, is it fair to ask, is Mikey's waist wider than his uncle's? He actually looks shorter than Rob. Is he still growing?

View attachment 30853

Mikey is several inches shorter than Uncle Circus Bear. I'd say no more than 5' 6". And a big gut, sad to see an old man's belly on one so young. Mini-me.

Leeanne was not at court today, it was put over to Aug.26. According to Moose news the crown is pressing a fifth charge against her of dangerous driving. Ouch. The piece does not name who represented her at court this a.m. I honestly would be wondering if my friend the mayor had brought new heat by withdrawing his influence if I were her. The web site mentions that a resolution was in the works.

weird... both kathy and leeanne had court dates today, and both of them have had it pushed to aug. 26th...

Dame Helen Mirren asks 'Who doesn't love a good spanking?' during saucy Jimmy Kimmel appearance

Dame Helen also jokily revealed a fondness for cult flick Sharknado and suggested crack should be legalised under controversial Canadian politician Rob Ford.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/dame-helen-mirren-asks-who-3993067

Jimmy Fallon Celebrates 100th Tonight Show With Helen Mirren

He said he immediately passed on a cake he was given to “Rob Ford and Chris Christie.”

http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/jimmy...-tonight-show-with-helen-mirren-recap-review/

weird... both kathy and leeanne had court dates today, and both of them have had it pushed to aug. 26th...

That's not weird at all. Routine adjournments are almost always either 3 or 4 weeks, to the same day of the week (ie, today is a Tuesday, so the matter will be adjourned to a Tuesday).

I hate cowboy boots on men. Especially large men.

sorry if that offended anyone who wears em.

My heroes have always been cowgirls.

View attachment 30856

I grew up a-dreamin' of bein' a cowboy,
Lovin' the cowboy ways.
Pursuin' the life of my high-ridin' heroes,
I burned up my childhood days.

Last edited:
That's not weird at all. Routine adjournments are almost always either 3 or 4 weeks, to the same day of the week (ie, today is a Tuesday, so the matter will be adjourned to a Tuesday).

i'm not saying it means anything, just that i find it weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back